A/N

Hi! First of all, thank you for reading the first story of the TS Stories! Originally published back in 2021 as a four-chapter special story, it introduced me to a new genre—teen fiction/romance. As part of my gradual departure from the fantasy genre, the TS Stories were born to challenge my writing skills.

Facts about this first TS Story:

1. Originally titled 'Mr. Perfectly Fine', 'Don't You', 'Bye, Bye, Baby', before I finally decided to name it You All Over Me, after the first-ever vault track released by Taylor Swift under Fearless (Taylor's Version).

2. I started writing the story while I was busy proofreading my SHS research papers back in April 2021. As I was finishing it, I was also reading Defend Me, Attorney by Veilofthedark. (That's a mind-blowing story. Highly recommend it.)

3. This is a very personal story to me, as Jessie (the main character) and I share the same hometown. I even featured some of my friends and the exact room number of my former classroom back in high school.

4. This story was basically experimental: slow burn, abrupt climax, with an open ending.

5. Four entries from Jessie's Diary were released as special chapters.

6. The number 18 is prominent in the story because I was also 18 around the time of the writing process. Besides that, I wanted to finish it in 18 chapters, which is why each chapter is quite lengthy.

7. The ultimate goal of TS Stories is to evoke dissatisfaction with a sad or ambiguous end. They are never meant to have happy endings. You will soon find out after reading the succeeding TS Stories.

Thank you for reading #YAOM! Love you all <3

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang T.S. STORIES #1: You All Over Me (Completed) 🎉