Chapter 26

"You drank your water?" I internally rolled my eyes.

"Zach I'm trying to concentrate on this movie please keep quiet." Caleb made sure to instruct Zach to monitor my water intake and make sure I eat healthy before he left this evening.

"It's just a yes or no question." God he's so annoying.

"Yes. Can you please shut up now?" He smiled and kissed my forehead making me blush.

"Why do you like these movies anyway? Aren't you ladies supposed to love romance or something?" I thought you told him to shut up. I giggled and grabbed a handful of some popcorn.

"Guess what, I'm a rare breed. Romantic movies are so predictable if we're being honest." I heard him letting out a chuckle.

"So is any other movie I've watched. We all know that the bad guy gets beaten and killed in the end." I laughed lightly then looked at him.

"The beating part is why I love action. I get to learn new moves, well plus they're entertaining." He frowned.

"New moves?" I nodded concentrating on the screen. "What do you mean by that?"

"My mother made me take self defense classes at a very young age because she wanted me to be able to defend myself in case I get bullied or something, so I took it upon myself to self teach sometimes by watching. I guess you can say I'm in class right now." Zach looked at me surprised.

"So you're telling me you know more than just throwing a good punch?" I giggled but nodded.

"Yeah how do you think I beat Linda in highschool?" His eyes widened.

"Of course! It makes sense now. I've actually been asking myself who taught you how to fight like that because Caleb told me you almost killed the girl and I thought then it can't be just a punch that you used." I let out a burst of laugher after failing to control myself.

"Well now you know." He shook his head and let out a chuckle.

"I wish to see you kick some ass though. I bet you look so sexy being a badass." I gulped wide eyed staring at Zach's glistening eyes. Heat creeped up my face and I looked away, back to the screen.

"I think I can safely say watching a movie with you is not a good idea." I heard a snort coming his direction but I didn't look at him.

"Am I making it hard for you to concentrate princess?" He whispered in his deep voice, his vibrating chest sending shivers down my spine. He then got closer to the back of my ear.

"Y-you are too loud so yes." I released a shaky breath while he chuckled behind my ear.

He then retrieved and I released a deep breath I was holding. This man will be the death of me one day.

...

"Yes Caleb I'm alright as you can see, I'm even making myself something to eat." I put some cheddar on my sandwich.

"Where is Brie? She's not around?" I smiled looking at my brother through the screen.

"She's doing other things Caleb and besides no one makes me an amazing sandwich except for me." I chuckled and added some lettuce.

"I can't argue with you on that one. Kid are you okay with Zach? Is he treating you well? I know I trust him but I want to make sure you're comfortable and making he's not hitting on you while I'm gone. He's not right?" My giggle made him smile.

"Caleb stop worrying I'm fine I promise and Zach is doing okay." I quickly remembered. "Okay I take that back he's annoying. Please tell him to stop monitoring my health and whether or not I drink." He let out a deep chuckle. "It's annoying honestly."