Chapter 54

Week 18: The basic organs are formed. The baby can kick, yawn, stretch, frown and smile. Eyes and ears have moved to their final position. The baby is about 225 grams and 14.2 centimetres.

_________________________________________

"The crazy thing is, he hit me up in my DM I think two or three days ago." Megan was talking about her idiotic ex boyfriend.

"What did the idiot want after putting you through all of that?" Clyde asked.

"And you didn't tell me he reached out to you." Said Hazel. Uh oh.

"Because I blocked him immediately babe." She said defensively. I took another bite of my delicious food. "And I don't know Clyde. He was probably trying his luck." That could be true. What do you think Em?

You guys are right, he was trying his luck because he misses her and regrets what happened.

As he should. That idiot broke my friend's heart.

"Ky are you okay? You've been quiet since we got here." If only they knew I was also in a conversation too.

"It's just that this food is so good I cannot talk." They all roared with laughter.

"You need to start taking gym seriously if you'll be eating like that Ky." I rolled my eyes at Megan.

"First of all, I don't have the time and secondly I don't have the energy." They all laughed again.

"How can someone that eats so much do not have the energy?" I giggled when she asked that.

"Don't mind Megan you're not fat. You can exercise after giving birth though." Clyde said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I took another bite making Megan giggle.

"If you listen to him you'll have fat cheeks and a double chin." I glared at her and she laughed even harder.

"I'm not going to listen to you." I said finishing up my food. Clyde was right I cannot starve myself because I want to stay in shape. I was already going to be out of shape with the baby bump so why should I starve myself then?

"Let her eat, food makes the baby grow quickly and stronger." Said Hazel.

"Exactly." I quickly said. "And besides once you get pregnant Megan you'll understand a lot better."

"Okay wait a minute. You guys want to have kids already?" Clyde asked and I giggled thinking how his question could have popped up in his mind. I was obviously talking about something that was going to happen in a few years.

"No. Kyla is just assuming we will have kids in the future but we haven't discussed it either." Hazel answered but I wasn't assuming I knew Megan loved kids. She always wished to have a little girl and a boy.

"I'm not assuming anything. Meg loves kids so I know you guys will have mini yous." She smiled which led to a chortle.

"She's right I love kids and yes I do wish to have my own one day but Hazel is right as well. We hadn't talked about kids yet." Fair enough.

"Okay let's say you guys agree to have babies. How many do you want." Clyde asked and I quickly answered for her.

"Two. A boy and a little girl." Hazel and Clyde stared at me. "What? I know her so well. She's my best friend remember?" Meg giggled.

"Meg is she right?" How could Clyde even ask that? Of course I was right.

"Yes." She answered.

"Wow Ky." I grinned at him and he laughed.

"What about you Hazel?" I asked. "Do you want kids?" She first looked at Megan but then shrugged.