Chapter 51

Week 15: The muscles are straightening, the joints are developed and the baby is more responsive. The neck muscles are getting stronger and the head is not dropping forward anymore.

_________________________________________

I turned to my left to see Brie carrying some juice. She gave it to me and I gladly accepted it.

"Thank you. No one I was just thinking out loud." She sat next to me. I silently prayed she did not hear anything I said.

"I know what you were thinking. I think Caleb needs Ari too, he obviously cannot live without her. This past week he barely ate anything." Wow.

"You mean he's been starving himself?" She nodded and Caleb came back with his drink.

"Call me if you need anything else." I smiled while she left.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to drink before seeing Ari?" I asked.

"I'm not going to get drunk trust me I'm fine." I nodded and took my phone out busying myself while we waited for Ari.

An hour later the door opened. Caleb and I made eye contact with each other. We both knew she was here.

She appeared by the entrance looking pale. I immediately felt guilty for her pain. She immediately ran to Caleb and kneeled in front of him hugging his waist.

"No no no no. Please get up Ari." She raised her head and I saw tears on her face.

"I'm sorry." Was all she said.

"Ari please stop apologising it's not your fault." I said.

"I still let another man see me naked." We both looked at each other with Caleb. "Caleb I swear I didn't sleep with him. I only kissed him but stopped myself before we could do anything. I swear I-"

"Calm down." He said softly.

"Wait you guys didn't have sex?" I asked.

"No. I don't know who that girl he's having sex with is." She cried. The video showed only Ari's face at the beginning when they're kissing but on the sex part, her face isn't showing. But wait. The hair is showing, and it's the same hair as Ari's hair colour.

Think harder Kyla. You'll finally get it.

But it would be easier if you just told me what really happened. Is she lying?

No

Then who is that girl being fucked by Adrien? If it's not Ari then it must be- wait a minute. Em does it mean Adrien fabricated everything?

Bingo!

"Bloody Adrien!! He must have hired a lookalike escort." I looked at Caleb and his eyes changed immediately I said that out loud.

"That bastard!" He snapped. Uh oh! "I'm going to kill him." He took out his phone and called Adrien. He must have picked up since he started shouting. "You idiot! You lied to me......give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now? Do you realize what you have done you imbecile?" He was quiet for a few seconds but then hung up. He threw his phone on the floor.

Ari and I flinched at the loud crashing sound. I had never seen him that angry.

"Caleb!" I shouted. "You're scaring us, stop." He took a deep breath.

"He lied to me." He said.

"Who were talking to? What is going on?" Ari asked.

"Tell her." I said sternly. He looked away.