Chapter 34

I opened my bedroom door. I was met with Hazel on my bed deep asleep. I closed the door and went to my closet taking my outfit off and put on a lose dress.

I went back to the bed and she was awake rubbing her eyes.

"Oh good you're back I thought I heard the door unlock and some shuffling." Her voice carried sleep. I smiled at her.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" I asked politely.

"Yeah I did, I don't think I should even ask if you did. It's pretty obvious." I let out a giggle. "Megan called."

"Oh really? What did she say?" I asked browsing through my phone to check if she had tried calling me on my phone.

"She was face timing you actually on your iPad but I told her you weren't around and that was it." She explained.

"She tried calling me on my phone too. I had put it on do not disturb."

Today was Friday meaning later today Meg would be back home.

"How was dinner?" I blushed at her question when I remembered last night's events. "That good?"

"Well I enjoyed myself, I always do anyway when I'm with Zach." She giggled.

"And that's it?" I looked at her still smiling. "Why are you blushing? The guy is not even in this room." She laughed at me.

"I'm just happy Hazel." She gave me a skeptical look.

"Wait before I assume the worst. Are you still a virgin?" I giggled and she gasped. "Kyla Davison! You did it didn't you?"

"Stop shouting." I said and she calmed down.

"Okay answer me then." I gave her a nod. "Finally!" She screamed again. Oh God I think I shouldn't have told her.

"Hazel" I warned and she giggled jumping on the bed.

"How was it?" I blushed again covering my face. "Oh my God! She's blushing so hard." She said dragging the last word.

"It wasn't as painful as I imagined." I finally said giving her a shrug.

"Really? Usually it is painful, at least that is what they say." She said. "I have never had a dick inside of me before." I laughed.

"True. It's just that it wasn't excruciating like I thought it would be." I said.

"Well I've read, it's not every woman that can say it was excruciating so it doesn't matter." She explained and her phone rang.

"Oh" I said. She answered her phone.

"Hello?....yes this is Hazel.....oh okay I'll hold." She went quiet for a few seconds. "Good morning.....I'm good how are you doing?......yeah they did tell me you weren't around. It's okay no need to apologise I understand you're a very busy woman." She giggled. "Yes that's true.....Tomorrow night.....yeah.......Just two....yeah that sounds perfect. Okay no problem thank you, have a great day....bye." she hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked curiously.

"Oh that was Melissa." Oh.

"I thought you saw her yesterday." She shook her head.

"I didn't find her. Her manager said she wasn't around." I nodded.

"So you left your number?" She shook her head.

"No actually I didn't, I think the manager assumed she has it. I just told her to let her know I want to come with my friends to the club. I'm surprised too as to how she got it." I shrugged.