Chapter 36

"Here take these." I handed her the pills. "You'll feel better after drinking those. Oh and finish the water." She did like I instructed.

"How did we get home?" I chuckled.

"I drove. Unlike you Megan I made sure not to be super wasted." She stretched her arms yawning.

"I missed being that wild. I hope I didn't do anything stupid." She said and I burst out laughing at her. "Oh no!!"

"You kissed Hazel." I said and she screamed hiding her face.

"Oh noooo!!" I laughed until I told her the truth.

"I'm joking." She looked at me. More like glared at me.

"I hate you." I giggled.

"I know you love me. Come on we're late for breakfast." I moved the blankets aside and she went to wash her face first.

I went to the closet and picked out some clothes for her to wear.

...

"Nice to see you again Megan." Caleb said after they greeted each other.

"You guys have met before?" Zach asked.

"Yes. At an ice cream shop if I remember correctly." She nodded.

"Dude what were you doing in an ice cream shop?" I giggled at Zach's question.

"I had taken Kyla on a date." We all laughed.

"It was our first hang out after he came into my life." I added.

"Now I understand. I was starting to wonder what you were thinking?" He said.

"Why? Doesn't he eat ice cream?" Meg asked.

"I do it's just that I don't like it." Caleb answered.

"Yet you took Kyla on an ice cream date." She pushed her eyebrows together.

"I was trying to get to know her better and for her to be comfortable with me." She nodded in understanding.

"How sweet." I mocked making us all laugh.

"You know little sister I miss having our brother sister moment. I don't even remember the last time we went out together." Caleb said sincerity emitted with every word.

"Well you've been taking out Ari offlate and I can't compare to her obviously." I said. I didn't mean it though I knew it was because of his work but I just wanted to tease him.

"Now that's not fair, you know how I feel about her." I giggled.

"Wait Ari as in the model? The one everyone thinks you're in a relationship with?" Meg asked.

"Well technically they are in a relationship. Isn't what they say in the papers?" Zach said and I added.

"Yeah they say so, it's just that my dear brother does not love her." I looked at Caleb and he looked annoyed.

"Kyla what do you mean by that?" Megan asked but now I was confused because by the look Caleb gave me it seemed like he didn't want me to tell her.

"I mean it's still early in their relationship so I think it's too early for me to believe he loves her so much." I said.

"I just think you're jealous your brother is giving another woman his attention and not you, which is normal honestly." She giggled.

"You know Megan you might be right, I told her the same thing." Zach said trying to ease the atmosphere. He gave me a warning look.