Chapter 25

Ji-Na. His first love. The woman he professed to when he was seventeen. The woman that he felt was The One had the timing been different - if he hadn't debuted, if his life had been simple. She was older than him by over five years, but she still called him 'Oppa'. Every one of his band mates teased that he was still holding out for her. That she was the reason why he never fell in love with another. He sucked in a breath as he felt her voluptuous curves press intimately against him.

Youngbae impulsively looked for Amina, but only caught a glimpse of her facing away as she continued to place silverware on the dining table nearby. Maybe she hadn't seen the affectionate embrace. But who was he kidding? Everyone in the room had their eyes glued to them. And he affirmed it when he saw Amina set out another placemat, her hand visibly shaking. He groaned inwardly to himself.

"Annyeong noona," he politely replied, immediately creating space between them. "It's been awhile." He held out the plates in his hand as an excuse to soften the blow. "Mianhae... I feel like I'm going to drop these, excuse me." He backed up from her and headed towards Amina, setting the plates on the table.

Upon hearing the thud of plates nearby, Amina looked up, her eyes carefully blank. She smiled politely. "I'll finish setting up." She grabbed the plates in front of him, rendering him useless. Ji-Na grabbed his hand, forcing him to turn around.

"Oppa! I've never been here before. Why don't you show me around?" she simpered, her eyes inviting.

"Oh," Youngbae replied. He glanced at Jiyong's pained face and Seungri's devilish expression and could see that he wouldn't be receiving any help from them tonight. "Neh, I'll show you around."

Seungri grinned as he watched the pair walk out of the room, with Ji-Na half hanging onto Youngbae.

"Seungri," Jiyong's curtly said. "May I have a word with you? Alone?"

Seungri's smile slowly disappeared when he saw his leader's murderous expression. "N-neh..."

The pair walked in the opposite direction of Youngbae and Ji-Na, heading towards the foyer. The front door of the building slammed shut, as they took their conversation outside.

"I wonder what that was all about," said Hanna, oblivious to the whole mess.

Amina delicately shrugged her shoulder, doing her best to appear calm. But inside she felt vulnerable and utterly humiliated. Apparently, Youngbae had females lined up around the corner for him. There was no way she'd get a second chance to explain her side of the story to him. She needed to get out of there, fast.

"What did I say?" Jiyong sneered as he pummeled Seungri once more in the back.

"Stop hyung!" Seungri cried out, his blocking efforts mute. "It hurts!"

"Oh, you think this is pain? Wait till Youngbae gets his hands on you!" Jiyong warned, coming after Seungri once again.

Seungri side-stepped him this time, backing away with his hands up. "Mianhae... I'm just trying to help!"

"Help? How? By adding more fuel to the fire?" He took a deep breath, trying to cool his temper. "Did you know she was going to explain herself to him while they were up here? But how is she going to do that with Ji-Na all over him? Huh? Explain that to me!"

Seungri stood his ground, dumbfounded. "Explain what? She shouldn't have to explain. It's Youngbae hyung that should do the explaining."

"Are you serious?" Jiyong scoffed. "Get your story straight, maknae. Your girl, Amina? Yeah, she has a fiancé. That's why Youngbae won't have anything to do with her anymore."