Chapter 32

He adjusted the dark sunshades over his eyes and pulled the visor of his fedora cap closer to his hairline. He checked his appearance in the rear view mirror and scowled.  He didn't know how hyung could wear hats all the time. It just ruined the style of his hair.  But then again, he grinned to himself as he tossed the hat down in the passenger seat, he always did have better hair than his hyung.

Seungri brushed non-existent lint off the sleeves of his military styled blazer one last time before stepping out of his vehicle.  He looked up at the massive buildings in front of him, scanning the area to see if any paparazzi were lingering before slamming the car door shut.  But as luck would have it, not too many people expected hospitals to be a favorite frequent hotspot for K-pop stars.  He headed towards the main entrance, taking the elevators upstairs to the area where Youngbae directed him.

He spotted her immediately.  Seungri licked his lips and sauntered towards the reception area, taking care to angle his head seductively. He cleared his throat to catch her attention, watching her go wide-eyed.

With deliberate slowness, Seungri took off his sunshades and stared deeply into Yuri's luminous shocked eyes.  "Annyeonghasaeyo... I don't know if you remember me or not," he purred, inwardly enjoying the look of pure wonder on her face.  "But my fans call me... Seungri."

Yuri couldn't contain the happiness that was flowing through her, her mouth half wide open.  "N-neh..." she heard herself say, nodding her head slightly.

"And you're..." He lowered his eyes and checked her nametag slyly.  "...you're Yuri, if my memory serves me correct?"  He felt a little guilty as her smile became wider, her breathing shallower.

"N-neh!" Yuri exclaimed.  She looked like she was about to faint any minute now.

"I thought so," Seungri said, leaning closer to her over the counter.  "I was wondering if you could help me out, Yuri-yah."

"Anything..." she breathed.

"Good.  You see, there's a medical student by the name of Eun Amina," he watched her face fall slightly.  "Well, she took care of my hyung when he was injured."

"And you like her?  I don't blame you," she rambled in nervousness, jumping to conclusions "everyone likes Amina-sshi."  Her smile dimmed slightly.

"Ani," Seungri promised, watching her smile return.  He grinned.  "But I know my hyung really cares for her.  You see, he really didn't get a chance to connect with her while she was on assignment.  But now that he's healed... you know...."

Yuri nodded in agreement, half-understanding what he was talking about.  It was hard to concentrate with him standing in front of her. She was mesmerized by his teeth.  She never noticed how cute they were before... but now.  She sighed inside and caught bits and pieces of his conversation. He was rambling about Taeyang's injury and how hyung really appreciated Amina's help.  And something about them being busy over the next several weeks preparing for a final show in January.

"...so, would you mind sharing that information with me?" Seungri asked patiently, watching the haze clear from her eyes.

Yuri finally came to, after realizing he was waiting on her to respond.  She blushed.  "Mianhae... what did you ask me? My number?"

Seungri flushed, his eyes going over appreciatively.  She was a bold one.  "Umm..." he half-laughed in shyness.  "Neh," he said good-naturedly.  "And Amina noona's schedule for the next several weeks, if you have it."

Yuri blossomed under his gaze, the pinks of her round cheeks adding to her quiet beauty.  She quickly pulled up a few screens on her computer, clicking on the mouse rapidly. She hit the print button and smiled up at him, crossing her arms a little together to push up her goods.  "Should I let her know you asked about her?"