Chapter 37

"Bae-yah..."

Amina idly traced the outline of his lips with the tip of her finger, her own mouth curving into a mischievous smile.  Although they slept a few winks here and there throughout the night, it was easy to tell that he was feigning sleep.  She was laying half on top of him and could feel his chest rise and fall.  He was breathing too fast to be in a deep sleep. 

He didn't move.

Amina bit back her smile and knew that she needed to try something else.  "Oppa..." She leaned up and pressed her warm lips against the small mark on his left cheek.  It was fast becoming her favorite kissing spot. She stared down into his face, waiting for him to open his eyes.

His eyelids moved slightly but he refused to open them for her.

Grinning, she reached over and nuzzled against the side of his face, her teeth grazing lazily along his earlobe.  "Teydaddy..." she sighed.

He chuckled and pulled her fully on top of him, his hands immediately gripping her thighs apart so she was straddling him. 

Amina gasped quietly, feeling herself rub intimately against his lower stomach.  They had finished a couple of rounds of lovemaking last night, making her deliciously sore and sensitive.  But her body refused to tire and continued to hum from the aftermath.  She felt restless and had too much energy to burn off.  Amina leaned up against his torso so she could see into his eyes.

He was "asleep" again.

The sun was breaking across the horizon, its rays peeping inside the blinds and casting light inside their safe haven. She didn't want the night to end... not just yet.

"Are you really tired, oppa?"  Amina asked while kissing his lower jaw line.  "Surely, you can give this fan some more service..."  She tugged his lower lip between her teeth.  She felt him harden against her bottom.

"You're so greedy," he murmured, smiling against her mouth.

Amina laughed quietly, letting his lip go.  She started kissing his neck and traveled lower, across his collarbone... down towards his pecs.  She covered her mouth fully on his nipple, her tongue swirling around until it stood erect in her mouth.  She sucked gently.

He grunted and flexed underneath her, peering one eye open at her.  With a deliberate care, he reached in-between their bodies and adjusted himself.  With his other hand, he guided her hips over him, sliding into her tight wetness.

Amina sucked in a breath as she bared her full weight upon him.  She felt full.  Her knees shook from the sweet pressure.  She looked down where they were connected and blushed to the roots of her hair.  Sprawling stiffly on top of him and unsure of what to do, Amina raised her confused eyes up to him.

"Self service," he said with heavy lidded eyes.  He palmed her bottom with both hands.

She made a noncommittal sound, a slight pouty frown on her face.

Youngbae held back his grin.  Although she was sexy to him in every way, there were some things she was still innocent about... and that lethal combination made him desire her even more.

He pulled her down to him, claiming her lips in a slow burning kiss.  "Ride me..." he ordered quietly.

Amina felt her face heat at his words.  Ride him.... she didn't even know where to start.  She pressed her hands on his chest and sat up a little.  The sun was definitely making its presence known, shining its light across her body.  She felt self conscious and started to tug the covers up over her body.

Youngbae let out a half laugh under his breath.  He was fully sheathed inside her but she was still shy about making love in the daylight.  He pulled the blanket away.