Chapter 27

"Where's hyung at?" Seungri asked as he approached the steps to the jacuzzi. He was carrying a bottle and the last of several wine glasses.

Ji-Na shrugged her shoulder, taking the bottle from him.  "I have no idea.  I know Jiyong was changing."

They glanced over their shoulders as the sliding glass doors opened.  Jiyong and Youngbae approached the spa and set their towels on a bench next to everyone else's.  Youngbae climbed in first, keeping his shades and baseball cap on. He chose the seat furthest away from the girls, right next to the exit.

"Want a drink?" asked Seungri, holding out an empty glass towards him.

"More drinking?" Youngbae replied, his eyebrow lifting.

Although Amina couldn't see his eyes, she felt his gaze and some of his comment directed towards her.  She looked away and took a long swallow of her wine.

"You guys didn't want to turn on the entertainment system?" asked Jiyong, climbing in.

"Oh," replied Hanna sheepishly.  "We didn't know how..."

"Here.  I'll show you."

Ji-Na stepped aside to allow Jiyong to pass through. She took a seat next to Youngbae, allowing Seungri and Amina to sit in the middle seats of the spa that faced each other.

"Oppa?  Could you do me a favor and put some lotion on my back?"  Ji-Na stood halfway up and leaned out of the tub to grab a bottle of suntan lotion, her glorious bottom sticking up for all to see.  

Amina pressed her lips to keep from smiling at Seungri's wild eye expression.  He caught her eyes twinkling at him and blushed.

The stereo speakers blasted on, playing a hip-hop track.

"Yay... so just hit this button?" Hanna asked Jiyong once again, pointing at the system.

"Neh..."

They turned and sank down into their seats.  Jiyong flipped through a few channels on the television while Hanna grabbed her drink off the ledge.  She saw Ji-Na clinging to the side of the jacuzzi, her bottom still high in the air.  She turned her questioning gaze towards Amina.

Amina shrugged her shoulders.

"Here you go oppa." Ji-Na handed Youngbae the bottle.  She presented her back to him and ducked her head. 

Hanna looked up, checking the heavily grey overcast sky.  She rolled her eyes.

Amina grinned to herself.

"Hyung, could you do my back too?" asked Seungri, presenting his back towards Youngbae.

"Yah!" Youngbae warned, smacking the maknae in the back. "You can do your own back." He capped the bottle and tossed it towards Seungri.

Amina couldn't look away fast enough as Youngbae rubbed his hands together and gently spread lotion on Ji-Na's back.  A little spurt of jealously ran through her as she watched them from the corner of her eyes.  She glanced away, pretending to watch the television screen instead.  She caught Seungri slightly pouting, the bottle of suntan lotion in his hands.

"Here Seungri," Amina coaxed.  She set her drink on the ledge and grabbed the bottle from his hands.  "I'll put some on your back."

Seungri started to shake his head slightly, mentally wishing he hadn't made that comment earlier.  He really didn't need his back protected from the sun.  No, if he allowed Amina to rub his back, he would have a different type of Sol to worry about. He could already feel hyung's burning gaze on him.