Chapter 26

Seungri and Amina followed the sound of music playing down the long hallway, which was accompanied by some god awful singing.  They entered the entertainment room and found Ji-Na attempting karaoke, while Hanna was behind the mini-bar mixing drinks.  Jiyong and Youngbae were playing a game of billiards on the other side of the room.

“Yes! Let’s get this party started!” Seungri exclaimed sarcastically, doing a little wiggle dance to Ji-Na’s voice.

Amina grinned at his antics and headed straight towards Hanna. She saw Hanna's wary gaze on her as she approached.

"Mianhae, Mimi." Hanna apologized.  "I'll try to watch what I say next time."

Amina shrugged her left shoulder and replied, "It's alright.  I was a little embarrassed, but I'm fine now."

"Forgive me?"

"Only if you fix me a cocktail," Amina impishly replied.

Hanna grinned, "You got it!"  While Hanna wasn't so great at cooking, when it came to mixing liquor she was an all natural pro.  She quickly fixed a fruity drink for the two of them and poured a set of shots on the side.

Amina looked down at the small glasses and raised her eyebrows in question.

Hanna raised a shot glass and waited for Amina to do the same.  "Here's to us. Because we deserve a break from life."

Amina clinked her shot glass against Hanna's and they quickly downed the hard liquor, grimacing as the liquid burned a path down their throats.  Amina grabbed a slice of lime nearby and sucked while she watched Hanna pour another round of shots.  Hanna winced at the straining notes coming from Ji-Na.

"And here's to Ji-Na," Hanna replied, holding the second shot glass up.  "May she have mercy on our ears!"

Amina chuckled as she followed her unnie's lead and swallowed the next shot.  Amina quickly chased it down with the cocktail, nearly sputtering as the alcohol in the drink hit her ten-fold.

"Oh, mianhae..." Hanna replied.  "I know you don't drink much, so I went ahead and added a double shot of vodka now.  I don't want to be the only one acting a fool tonight."

Amina grinned. "Maybe we should pace ourselves."

"Whatever for?" Hanna grinned in return.  "Come help me with the rest of the drinks."

They went over to the plush couches in the theater section of the room, where Seungri and Ji-Na were "dancing".  It was hard not to smile at their movements.  They were kind of air humping each other, but Seungri kept a wide berth around him so that Ji-Na couldn't get too close to his body.

"Do you guys want another beer?" Hanna called out to Jiyong and Youngbae.

 Jiyong nodded briefly before taking aim at the cue ball.

"Here," Hanna placed two cold beers in Amina's hands.

Left with no choice, Amina turned around and headed towards the back of the room.  She slowed her pace as Youngbae met her halfway. "Amina..." he started.

She looked into his eyes, seeing concern there. She heard Ji-Na call her over.  "Excuse me," she said, shoving the bottles in his hands.

"Come dance with us!" Ji-Na implored, holding her hand out towards Amina.  "Dancing always helps mend a broken heart." She did another wiggle move and shimmied her hips.

Amina smiled weakly at her, knowing that she would have to endure the stigma her entire time up here. But she continued to stand there awkwardly as Ji-Na started coming towards her, shaking her well-endowed breasts.  Amina blushed.