Chapter 7

"So what id you want to tell me, Fuli?"  Bunga asked curiously. 

"Well, I , I kinda..." Fuli paused and turned away trying to hide the laughter building up in her. "I like Fulio." She spitted out. 

Bunga's jaw dropped. "un-Bunga-leviable! no way!" he said, "I knew it!" 

Fuli looked surprised. "Really? I mean I guess it is a little obvious, huh?" She said. 

"uh-huh," Bunga nodded slowly, studying Fuli.

"Well, anyways, we were talking, and, well, he likes me too." Fuli said, trying to make herself blush. 

Bunga's jaw dropped again. "What!? You guys cant-"

"What do you mean we can't?" Fuli asked suspiciously. 

"I mean, I don't approve of Fulio. But, Fine! Do whatever you want! But don't say I didn't warn you!" Bunga said. Fuli rolled her eyes. "Like I asked you." She mummbled. Fuli cleared her throat, "anyway, do you think you could tell the rest of the guard, that me and Fulio are a, thing?" She asked. 

Bunga frowned and crossed his arms. "Fine!" He said and turned around an marched off.

Fuli sighed. "I sure hope Fulio knows what he's doing." 

                                                          *************************

Kion sighed. Fuli and Bunga had been gone for about 15 minutes now, it was unlike Fuli to want to talk to Bunga, especially alone. Usually, Fuli tried to do the opposite. 

Bunga came running in. "Kion! Kion! I told you! I told you! I knew it! I knew it! He was trouble from the beginning! He was trouble from the begging!" Bunga hollered.

"Woah, Woah, Bunga! Tell me what's going on!" Kion asked. 

"Fuli and Fulio are," Bunga gulped. "Together."

"Together? What do you mean?" Kion asked confused.

"She likes him, he likes her." Bunga explained. 'And now their going on some romantic walk thing!" Bunga yelled waving his arms up and down.

"Oh," Kion said disappointedly. "I guess you were right, Bunga." He said depressingly.

"No time to mope around Kion! We gotta  break 'em up!" Bunga said. 

"Bunga, That's not very nice." Kion said. 

"But he stole Fuli!" Bunga yelled.

"Technically, I didn't steal Fuli, Since I got to her first."

 Fulio and Fuli we standing at the entrance of the lair. Fuli would've been offended by that, treating her like she was some prize to be won, but since it was all in acting, Fuli just nuzzled Fulio as if he payed her a compliment. 

"I'm guessing Bunga told you?" Fuli asked Kion.

"uh, yeah." Kion said awkwardly, not sure what to say next. Fuli didn't either, and unfortunately Fulio didn't know what to say too, and surprisingly, neither did Bunga. 

The awkward silence was long and... awkward. Fuli cleared her throat. "Um, me and Fulio are going to be right back." She said quietly, throwing Fulio a passive aggressive glance. Fuli nodded back and followed Fuli out.

"Fulio, I don't think this is gonna work." Fuli said.

"Yeah, I'm starting to get that vibe." Fulio said doubtfully.

"What?! Your not supposed to say that!" Fuli said anxiously. "Your supposed to say, don't worry, and everything will be fine because the amazing Fulio is here!"

"Yeah, well, it's not. But we can't just stop now, it'll seem suspicious." Fulio said. "We have to keep the charade up. I mean, what can we, you, lose?" 

Fuli thought. What would be worse?  Revealing now that she an Fulio were pretending to like each other, Because Fuli liked Kion, to Bunga and Kion, and end up losing Kions trust and Kion possibly never talking to her again? Or revealing  the charade later and probably ending up with the same fate? It was a lose-lose situation. 

Fuli sighed. We minus well continue this, she thought, I mean, maybe I, we'll, get something out of it anyways.

Fuli smiled at Fulio.

And I kinda like Fulio too, as a friend of course