Chapter 13

"Bunga! What are you doing!?" Kiara yelled.

"Um, saving you?" Bunga said.

"How are you going to save me if you're trapped down here with us?" Kiara asked. 

"Oh...I hadn't thought of that..." Bunga sat there in realization. Fulio rolled his  eyes. 

"Alright you two!" Kion growled at Chungu and Cheezi. "Where's Janja?!" 

"We can't tell you!" Chungu said. "Or else the plan won't work!" 

"The plan?" Kion asked. 

"Yeah! The plan! And for the plan to work you need to save your friends!" Cheezi added. 

"Tell us about your plan..." Kion slyly asked. 

"Ok!" Cheezi said. "Except it isn't really our plan, it's Scars-"  

Chungu interrupted. "Shh! Cheezi you can't tell them about the plan or else the plan won't work!" 

"Oh yeah!" Cheezi said.

"Ugh! Can we just save Fulio now?" Fuli asked impatiently. 

"Yes." Kion said. The guard quickly defeated Cheezi and Chungu. 

"Ono! See if you can find any branches we can use!" Kion ordered. Ono nodded. But just as Ono flew up, Anga, the purple material eagle, flew in. 

"Lion guard! Lion guard!" She exclaimed. 

"What's the matter Anga?" Kion asked. 

"Hyenas, Jackals, and Crocs are attacking!" Anga said. "Vultures were attacking too, but me and the bird army were able to hold them back." 

Cheezi laughed. " Yay! The plans working!" 

"The plan!" Kion exclaimed. "Lion guard! We need to go!"  

"But what about us!?" Kiara asked. 

"Tifu, you stay here and help Bunga rescue them!" Kion said. 

"But, but-"Tifu stammered.

"C'mon lion guard lets go!" Kion yelled leading the rest of the guard. 

After the guard left Tifu was left unsure what to do. What do I do? What do I do?, She thought. 

"Hey, um, Tifu? Would love a little help here!" Kiara yelled.

"But I don't know what to do!" Tifu exclaimed. 

"Don't worry! I can help you!" Bunga said. "Fulio get close to the wall!" He ordered. Fulio obeyed. 

"Zuka Zama!" Bunga yelled as he jumped on Fulio and jumped out of the pit. Bunga almost immediately climbed up a tree and broke a branch off. 

"Here! Tifu hold this with your mouth! Kiara, you grab the other end! Now pull!" Bunga ordered. "I'll fight off Cheezi and Chungu!" 

Cheezi laughed hysterically again. "You can try!" He said. 

Bunga used a branch to knock Cheezi into the pit. "You next?" Bunga said, acting like a lunatic. 

"Cheezi wait for me!" Chungu yelled jumping into the pit. 

Bunga helped Tifu get Kiara out of he pit. "I need to help the Lion guard! You two go back to pride rock." Bunga said.

"Wait! What about me?!" Fulio asked. 

"Um...You hang out there, we'll come back!" Bunga said running off. 

Fulio sat there awkwardly with Cheezi and Chungu. 

"So...you want to play a game?" Cheezi asked.