Chapter 6

"You really think Bunga was trying to ruin it?" Fuli asked. Fulio rolled his eyes. 

"no telling with the annoying little grub." He said. "I don't understand how you tolerate him." 

"I sometimes don't." Fuli said. Fuli sighed. "It really seemed like me and Kion were getting somewhere. I have a feeling Bunga has butchered all chance of hope." 

"Don't worry Fuli, " Fulio said. "Remember that the amazing Fulio is still here." 

Fuli looked doubtful. 

"Kion seems to be the jealous type." Fulio said. "and Bunga thinking that was trying to ruin your walk thing gave me an idea."

Fuli looked surprised." you mean..."

Fulio smiled. "yup."

                                                       *************************

"Well, that worked like a dream, huh?" Bunga chuckled nervously. Kion glared at him. '' Yeah, Until you interfered." He snapped. 

"ok, ok, so I messed up a little bit." Bunga said. "But, I can fix it." 

"no!" Kion yelled. "I DON'T want you to fix it!" 

"Woah, Kion. Calm down!" Bunga said nervously, holding out his hands. "Don't roar at me again."

Kion sighed. "your right, sorry Bunga." 

"Hakuna Matata." Bunga said. 

"I just, need some time to myself." Kion said walking away. After walking for a while Kion stopped at a ledge. "I can't believe I'm doing this" Kion mummbled. Kion sighed. "Grandfather Mufasa?" Kion said. 

Mufasa appeared in the clouds. "yes, Kion. I'm here." He said. 

"Um, well." Kion began. "My friend Bunga has been messing up stuff a lot lately, and I keep losing my temper. I even roared at him once. How do I control my anger when he keeps getting on my nerves?" 

"Kion," Mufasa started. "Everyone has their faults, and if your a true friend to Bunga, you have to be willing to stay there with him at his good and bad times." 

"Your right Grandfather," Kion said ashamed. 

"But don't be troubled Kion," Mufasa said reassuringly. "Everyone loses their anger once in awhile."

Kion smiled. "Thank you grandfather." 

                                                                   **************************

"where's Kion Bunga?" Beshte asked.

"Oh, he went somewhere." Bunga said. "He said he needed some time to himself." 

"Poa," Beshte said in wonder. "I hope he's alright." 

"Don't worry Beshte, I'm fine" "Kion said walking into the lair. 

"Uh, hi Kion!  How are you?" Bunga said nervously.

"feeling much better!" Kion said with a smile. Bunga sighed with relief. Kion looked around the lair. "where's Fuli?" He asked.

"Oh, she went off with her new cheetah friend." Beshte said.  

"I have a bad feeling about this cheetah." Bunga said. "He's trying to steal Fuli, I just know it!" 

"Lets not jump to conclusions Bunga." Kion said.

"yeah, yeah, jump to conclusions and you jump to confusions," Bunga said while rolling his eyes. "But I'm warning you! I'm onto him!" Bunga frowned with his hands on his hips.