Ch.2 Temporary Home

hi!

7/28/21
edited: 12/24/23

-^-

When the group had traveled quite a distance, having passed a few biomes, they swapped the direction they were going. Rather than North-Rast, they were now heading entirely East.

The sun was rising on the horizon once again, and the only ones who had gotten any rest were Purpled and Micheal. Purpled having the ability to sleep while still being upright and maintaining a good walking pace shockingly well. Likely something to do with their Alien genes. Tubbo looked over in envy.

Tommy was running around with Michael on is shoulders a few blocks away, pointing out every little thing like the mushrooms in the trees or the change of the breeze.

"I don't get how they have that much energy" Ranboo sighed, a hand falling over their eye's momentarily.

"Makes me more tired just looking at them." Tubbo groaned, eyes finally looking away from Purpled in order to stare at Tommy and his son. Ranboo nodded solemnly in agreement.

The two had gradually made their way out of seeing distance, the sun getting brighter and brighter overhead. Ranboo and Tubbo kept a steady pace, Purpled just behind them, antennae twitching every so often to not trip and to make sure they were still going in the right direction.

By the time they caught up with the duo the sun was high in the sky and they were now walking at a normal pace. They already had delicate flower crowns set neatly on each others heads and we're having what looked like a very dramatic conversation in Piglin.

Ranboo had only been able to catch one word, he's still learning Piglin, but they thought they heard the word 'kissing' in there somewhere? Odd.

The two are probably gossiping or something. Little shits.

It was sunset by the time they had found a beautiful clearing in a flower biome, the sky painted in golden hues with pinks, purples, oranges and blues scattered about. It was a good sized meadow with no trees in the middle, only around the edges. Flowers of all colors were placed with no order all around.

The four quickly got to work, making Purpled wake up to help them and letting Michael roam the field. They set up quick camp, only a large wool tent that they could easily take down the next day when they built proper shelter.

Which is what they would to tomorrow, but tonight, they were tired. They slept in each others arms, no fire to keep them warm in fear of the smoke being seen, only them and the sounds of the mobs outside.

In the mornings, Tubbo would usually be the first to rise, if any of them slept at all, but this morning it had been Tommy. The blonde, like most nights, was unable to sleep for long, so obviously he decided to do something.

...

That something may or may not have involved arriving back to camp hours later with a spider in his arms. Really it wasn't his fault! He had just been gathering some wood when bam there was a spider following him around. And it wasn't attacking him or anything, so basically, it's his child now. He's named them Shroud.

Tommy talked to Shroud in a low voice with a soft smile on his face. Occasionally Shroud would hiss back a response. Tommy resisted the urge to chirp at the spider, courtesy of his Avian genes. Yeah. His child.