Ch.6 Bon Voyage

(9/11/21)
(Edited: 2/22/23)

Tubbo and Ranboo split apart in opposite directions to gather materials for the server portal. It was a long time consuming process, but they all knew it would be worth it in the end. Tommy and Purpled on the other hand were deconstructing the house they had built, leaving no tracks behind. o7 house.

Yes, it was tedious, and TNT would probably be much faster and more convenient, but... trauma. Plus it would creat a loud noise that would draw attention they don't want, and they'd have to take even more time filling up the holes.

They knew it was only a matter of time until they were found.

"Yes!" Tubbo whispered to himself as he found it. Chorus flower seeds held lightly in the palm of his hand. Enderians would often drop them around the Overworld considering the fruits only grow in the End.

All of a sudden he heard a branch snap behind him.

What the fuck was that

"I think i heard something over here!" A familiar voice shouted not too far from his current location, sending shivers down Tubbo's spine.

Shit.

"Really? Last time it was an animal," An annoyed voice sounded, sarcasm clear in his words.

"We've got nothing to loose by checking, Techno," The compromise between the two said. Niki, Tubbo recognized.

Tubbo had to get out of there, they had been found. He quickly shoved the Chorus seeds in his inventory before sprinting away as quiet as he could. His breath began to pick up.

"I told you it was an animal, you probably scared it away," Techno told the other two, he didn't want to be there and was honestly doing his best to keep the third party member away from any possible clues. He shared a glance with Niki.

"Do you ever shut up?" Jack huffed pointedly. Techno glared at him, red eyes almost seeming as though they were glowing. Jack gulped, but refused to back down.

"Both of you shut up," Niki cut in, sick of their arguments, "It still could've been someone." She looked over at Techno who was kneeling on the ground seemingly looking at something.

"What is it now?" Jack asked in an annoyed tone.

"This is a fresh footprint, there was someone here," Techno sighed, standing of from his position.

"Told you, idiot" Jack responded with a smug look on his face, Techno narrowed his eyes at him again.

"That means we should keep looking for clues," Niki looked between them, still being the only sensible one of the group. Although she was stalling, she could tell Techno noticed as well.

The other two made sounds of agreement.

Tree branches cut at Tubbo's skin as he sprinted back towards the camp. Once he saw The bright red of Tommy's shirt he immediately began to warn him and Purpled, who the blonde had been talking to, cutting off whatever conversation the two were having.

"Guys we have to find Ranboo and leave, now." He stated urgently, voice raised in alarm.

Their eyes widened, immediately understanding the situation at hand. The block in Tommy's hand disappeared into his inventory while Purpled gathered their needed supplies. Tubbo rushed to get the kids.