Chapter 2: New Arrivals

There was still a lot more mystery to unfold.

A little ways away from what Darcy now called The Hex (because of its hexagonal shape), where Wanda's Westview was, some figures appeared nearby.

The people that teleported were Terra, Aqua, Eraqus and Ventus. People from a place called The Land of Departure, wielders of a weapon called a keyblade that could unlock keyholes anywhere and free hearts.

The group was accompanied by Ventus' girlfriend Noodle from the band Gorillaz, and their other friends Bill and Georgie Denbrough and Duncan and Isadora Quagmire. They all came to Westview because a keyhole was detected on the outside of The Hex.

In creating this sitcom-like world, Wanda must have allowed a door to exist to the town. All the problems and negative effects of The Hex could be fixed by sealing the keyhole.

This is where Terra, Aqua, Ventus and the rest of them came in. They were there to fix the problem that was currently happening, as they were as some people would call "heroes".

Then again, so was Wanda. She was part of The Avengers, but now she had trapped everyone in Westview.

"Whoa..." Ven muttered to himself. "Is that Westview?" He asked, pointing to the red barrier.

"Must be." Terra replied.

"So what do we do?" Isadora inquired.

"We investigate." Said Master Eraqus. "The keyhole will appear when the door to Westview is open. So whoever is in charge of whatever this is has to provide a gateway for someone to enter. It has to be available for us to seal the keyhole."

"Then let's go." Aqua suggested. "Let's see what this is all about."
_____________________________________________

Billy and Tommy were watching their favorite cartoons on the TV, and we're enjoying themselves as always.

Being the 5-year-olds they were, and seeing as they had suddenly went from 1-5, they had celebrated their birthdays a few days ago.

Sometimes they fought over small things like toys, but for the most part they were good brothers who liked being around each other. They had a lot of time together too, being home a lot.

The twins laughed as Bugs Bunny chewed on a carrot saying "What's up, Doc?"

They were up before their parents, as they usually were.

Tommy would wake up a little before Billy, so naturally he would run over to his bed and gently shake him on the shoulder, whispering, "Billy! Wake up!"

Billy would open his eyes and yawn, his brother being the first thing he saw in the morning.

"Good morning, Tommy." He would say, sitting up.

The two would get dressed and hop onto the couch to watch TV before Wanda and Vision woke up.

On this particular day, they could hear something outside of the house. Something like... A bark.

Billy perked up and looked over in the direction of the noise. "Tommy, do you hear that?"

Tommy nodded. "I think it's a doggie. Come on, let's go see!"

The twins headed out the back door and found a hairy animal in their backyard.

It was in fact, a dog.

"Does he have an owner?" Billy asked.

"I don't think so. Should we take him inside and clean him?"

"That's a good idea."