Chapter 1: The Westview Anomaly

And it all started in a small town in New Jersey called Westview.

It was night, and the sign outside of Westview seemed to glow a bit in the dark.

But there was something else there that wasn't as visible before.

Some sort of electricity seemed to crackle as a woman flew out of the barrier outside of the town and onto the ground.

Monica Rambeau, an agent of S.W.O.R.D, had been sucked into the energy field outside the town of Westview a little while before, and she was just ejected.

Helicopters, ground vehicles and other agents surrounded her as she turned her head.

"It's Wanda." She gasped. "It's all Wanda."

Jimmy Woo, an FBI agent she had started working with before she'd been sucked in, ran towards her.

The last few days had been insane. Jimmy had a missing person's case to investigate in Westview, but then he realized that it wasn't just a person that was missing.

The whole town seemed to be gone, but if he looked hard enough, Woo could see that there was some sort of electrical barrier outside of the town.

Monica Rambeau had come from S.W.O.R.D and started to investigate the barrier, sticking her hand inside. That's why she was sucked in. And now she had been spit out.

Darcy Lewis, an astrophysicist sent to help investigate the situation was watching from a distance. She'd found that a huge amount of CMBR, or Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation surrounding the town.

Using an old tv, she was able to hack into the feed to see what was going on inside the town. And now they had just figured out what truly happened.

Wanda Maximoff had created a sitcom with her reality-warping powers. It was hard to wrap her head around, really.

And whether she knew it or not, Wanda had somehow resurrected Vision, who was a synthezoid created from the A.I Jarvis, made by Tony Stark during the uprising of another rogue A.I named Ultron. He had died in the Infinity War during the battle with Thanos in Wakanda.

Thanos had ripped the infinity stone that was in his head out, killing him. Wanda had been in so much grief at that time, and now she had taken that to the next level by somehow bringing him back in Westview.

Apparently, this "sitcom" had been airing in real time, and jumped decades with every episode that they saw, starting from the 50s, 60s, and most recently, a 70s style.

But something different had happened this time. When Monica was sucked in, she was playing the role of Geraldine, the new girl in town. And she'd said something unsettling in this happy reality.

"He was killed by Ultron, wasn't he?" In reference to Wanda's brother, Pietro's death, this surprised everyone.

But back to the situation at hand, Jimmy Woo ran over to Monica, shocked.

"Rambeau! Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm just... A little rattled." She replied as Jimmy helped her up.

"A little? You were just in a 70s sitcom against your will."

"Yeah, I need some time to process that."

"Well, let's get you back to the building and you can do that."

Some agents rushed around her and helped escort her back. There was some new information to obtain.
_____________________________________________

It was just another day in Westview. But there was something new in Wanda and Vision's life now.

Crying could be heard in another room, and they knew exactly what it was. Wanda smiled at her husband as he woke up.