Bonus Chapter 1

Sunday Evening

"What's the password?"

"Peaches, stop it." He whined.

"What's the password?" I asked as I stood at the entrance of the bus, blocking him from entering.

"Please, move away."

"What. Is. The. Password?"

"You're a bully!" Blue shouted, on the verge of tears. "You can see that I'm carrying all the luggage and I'm nearly collapsing from the weight, yet you stand there like a tree stump and refuse to move."

"Tut tut tut. That's no way to talk to me."

"Baby! Peaches is doing it again!" He yelled, and soon after a pregnant Snow waddled up to us.

"Peaches?" She raised an eyebrow.

A few seconds passed before I huffed in annoyance. "Fine."

Then I let them pass, repeating the same process for Maho who nearly knocked me down, for Race and Sugar who simply brushed past me, for Icy and his wife Samantha who stared at me till I caved, for Les who carried me away from the entrance and then went in, and for Neri and Diane who pecked my cheeks and I allowed them in, after melting to a puddle on the floor.

I turned back to face all of them now sitting comfortably in the bus, still standing on the step close to the door of the bus. "Alright guys. Once we're complete we move. Race will be the one to drive."

"Why?" Sugar asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Because asides Neri and Icy, he's the only one I can trust with driving this bus."

"Hey!" The others protested.

"Why can't we leave now?" Samantha asked, her suckling baby in her arms.

"Oh, we're still waiting for some people. Two actually."

"Who and who?" Sugar asked again.

"Link and Kelly." I said, hiding a smile as I watched Neri and Maho stiffen.

"You invited Link?" Neri asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

"He's your brother. I couldn't let him miss our wedding."

Neri didn't say anything, but his feelings were evident all over his face. He wasn't happy about it. Opening my mouth, I was about to say something to him when Maho interrupted.

"You invited Kelly?" He asked through clenched teeth.

I looked over at him through narrowed eyes. "Yeah... Why don't you look as ecstatic as I thought you will be?"

"Because I'm not! Why did you invite her?"

"But you guys were so cozy the other day, I just couldn't resist inviting her. I didn't want you to feel left out when everyone doubles up at the wedding." I explained, pointing to Blue and Snow, Race and Sugar, Icy and Sam, and Neri and I.

He glared at me. "Did I tell you I needed a date? If you had paid more close attention, you would have seen that I was trying to ignore her that day, not being 'cozy' as you claimed."

Shaking his head, he muttered, "Peaches, not minding her business since 1932."

"You know she wasn't born then, right?" Snow asked.

"Oh, lookie. Snow, not minding her business since 1745."

"Dude, drop it." Blue warned.

"Oh, lookie. Blue, not minding his business since 1586."