Bonus Chapters

Hi.

For those who have read this chapter before, it was once titled "Sequel". But I've now changed it to the title you can see up there.

That's because there will no longer be a sequel. I mean I tried but their story had ended already, so I was just pulling at straws in trying to weave another story about them. I felt like I was stretching the storyline too far and it was starting to lose its essence.

To all those who read the sequel and voted and commented, I want to thank you. May the Almighty God send helpers your way in Jesus' name.

The chapters in the sequel will be uploaded here as bonus chapters, so you can have some more time with your favorite character(s).

In regards to Won Over itself, I would like to thank you all for sticking with me. Thanks for all the reads, votes, comments and addition to your reading lists. I'm so happy I could cry. Like seriously.

Btw, as of August 1st 2020, I added two new chapters to this book. They are titled "P" and "S".

As they say in showbiz, please stay tuned. 😎

New cover by glow_in. I absolutely love it 😍😍

Guysssss, connect with me through social media. 😚

Twitter: @a_writergirl
Instagram: @a_writergirl

If you follow me, just dm that you're from Wattpad and I'll follow back.

Peace.