𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

Dahlia's POV:

"So... do you like it?" Harry asked
"You got me a boat?!?"
"We'll yes, but no-"
"I rented it for the day."

"Oh thank god"
That scared the hell out me.

"But do you?"
"I love it Harry thank you, I really couldn't ask for more"

I walk towards the boat and he pulls me back by my hand.
"What's wro-"

I get cut off by Harry kissing me,
"You're the birthday girl, so you're getting treating like one"

He picks me up bridal style which makes me laugh walks on onto the boat.

————————————

Harry's POV:

As I pick her up she throws her head back and laughs, her laugh is so contagious. Sweet but sexy. I put her down and pull her chair out so she can sit and we can eat.

"Babe this is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me" she says which makes me feel really good

"Happy birthday love, but before we eat I have something for you"

"Honestly Harry, I'd be happy with just the food" she jokes.

"I know I know but this is the last thing I promise" I lied, I have something for her later but then it'll be over.

"Okay" she agrees
I pull out a black jewelry box with a ring inside.
"Before you say anything... it's a promise ring."

Her face softens and she looks at the ring, I think she likes it. I slip it on her finger as she admires it.
"I found it at that cool antique store I told you about, it's really old silver." "I took it somewhere to get it engraved with little wildflowers, your favorite."

She just stays silent for a second which makes me think she may not like it. But then she looks up, wraps me in her arms and whispers,
"Thank you."
I respond by kissing her softly, "Shall we dig in?"
"Yes, please!" She smiles

———————————————

Dahlia's POV:

The food was delicious, I can't imagine how much this all cost though. He told me not to worry about it but I still feel a little bad.

I have to admit, when he pulled the ring box out I had a little heart attack. Yes I love him, but it's too soon. The promise ring is perfect, my periods in a few day so I'm a little hormonal and I was trying really hard not to cry.

I just can't believe he remembered that wildflowers are my favorite, I only mentioned it like once on our first date. My mother and I used to pick them all the time but they were special because they didn't sell at the shop so we were the only ones who had them. At least that's what she told me.