𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟿

One month later

Dahlia's POV:

"Don't forget her lovey" I remind Harry before we leave.

We've been avoiding going in public places with Amelia due to paparazzi and so on, but Harry actually hired some people and had a part of the land we own, transformed into a park area.

I forget how much land we actually have sometimes, but this was a surprise. Apparently this is something he had been working on for quiet some time.

Not only has the baby been out at all, but mother have I. Harry's been the one to get the groceries and go out because the minute I leave the house, guess who doesn't stop crying.

I'll give you a clue, it's not Harry.

Anne just left two days ago and she was an amazing help. She's taught me so much more than all those baby books I read did.

We get in the car, Harry said the park is 5 minutes away by car so it isn't a long drive. He pulls into a driveway that I haven't seen before that has a gate at the end.

Once we get out of the car, I put Amme in a carrier since I can't push a stroller through here. Harry grabs the baby bag and the picnic basket and opens the gate for me.

Harry takes his hands and covers my eyes, "What are you doing" I laugh

"I want it to be a surprise"

We slowly walk because I can't see and could trip over anything, until a minute or two later we stop. "Are you ready?"

I nod and he takes uncovers my eyes to reveal a beautiful playground.

Everything about it is just perfect, I guess this is just something I would've loved when I was young and I'm so happy Amelia gets to have that.

The playground has everything, a slide, swings,  rock climbing, a trampoline built into the ground which is so cool, and a sandbox.

Not only will Amelia use this one day, but maybe her future siblings.

It'll be a year or two before she can actually play on it, but the whole thing is wonderful. I honestly might take my shoes off and go play.

Kidding

"What do you think?" Harry asks

"I love it! It might be a while before Amme can actually play on it, but nothings stopping me."

"I'll take my shoes off if you will" he smiles

"I wish, but I don't have her stroller" I pout

"Oh right, it's ok next time we can" he winks

"What's that over there?" I ask, I noticed something red peeking out from the trees on the other side of the park

"Another surprise"

"Can I see it" I widely smile, I feel like a kid again with all these cool things, even though they're not exactly for me.

He holds my hand and we walk towards what I saw. The closer we got, the more I realized what it was.

"A treehouse?!?" I shout

"Yeah... do you like it?"

"Harry, this is the coolest thing I've ever seen. I want to live here"

"I'll bring your clothes" he jokes

"No but seriously, this is all amazing. I'm so happy you did something like this for Amelia, I think it's so special." I remind him before giving him a small kiss.

-
(A/N)

I honestly want a treehouse just to be alone and listen to one direction in peace.