𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼

Sorry if it's moving fast, I want to include a lot of things and I only want it to be around 50 chapters. Also, there's only so much she can do when she's pregnant lol

(Also don't come at me for typos it's late and I'm tired I'll fix them later lol)

One month later

Dahlia's POV:

Harry and Niall are taking the day to work on some music together and I have a day off, which leaves me home alone.

Honestly I've read all the books that I have in the library, I'm too lazy to workout, and I've already eaten half the fridge.

Then I get a text from Estella:

What perfect timing

I swear it's like telepathy with us sometimes. But at least I have something do.

She doesn't live far so I get dressed and pack a bag with just the essentials.

I don't know exactly where we're going so I just grab my camera, water, and some snacks.

A white dress is the first thing I see so I grab it, my bump is growing like crazy and I've had to buy so many new clothes.

After some time, I've learned that as much as I don't love to wear dresses all the time, they're definitely nice to have in this weather.

Spring here is gorgeous, but the sun can get toasty.

E pulls in the driveway looking great as always, lately I've been feeling so insecure about my body and how different I feel.

But it's ok, it's natural, it happens, and I'm still me.

It's just hard

She steps out her car and jogs over to where I'm standing and gives me a hug,
"I missed you"

"I missed you too" I added
"Look at you! She's getting so big"
"Haha I know, my back is killing me" I chuckle

We walk towards the old barn where the bright yellow Daffodils are,
"Oo here looks like a nice spot" she says

"Ok, but may I ask why exactly we're doing this" I lightly joke
"Well, I wanted to surprise you but I'm releasing a Single!"

"SHUT UP"
"No I'm serious" she laughed
"Oh my god E that's amazing I'm so proud of you!" I wrap her in a tight hug

"Thank you, I can't wait for you to hear it"
"Me neither"

"So this might be your single cover?!"
"Yup, I only trust you"
"Right, no pressure"

————————

After fixing her hair a bit and finding the perfect lighting, I start taking pictures.

She's a natural at this modeling thing, so it makes it a lot easier to have someone good to work with.

I take quite a few pictures and we go back inside after the sun sets.

Sometimes I forget how nice nature can be

"Today was fun" E said
"It was, want to see the pictures"
She jumped of the couch like a toddler, "Yes please!"

The computer took a while to load all the pictures, I didn't even realize how many we took.

278 in total

Believe it or not, she looked great in all of them but only liked one.

It has to be my favorite as well

"It's definitely that one" she points out"I totally agree"

"I totally agree"

I sent the picture to her so she had it and scrolled farther until I found the couple of pictures she took of me when we were walking back to the house.

"Wow hottie"
"Oh shut up" I nudge her

"No but seriously it turned out so sweet"
"It did, thank you" I say
"How much do you want to bet Harry's going to frame it"