𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

Dahlia's POV:

As the sun started to set, Harry and I drank wine and watched. It was getting late and we planned to have dinner with Niall and Estella at my house so we had to leave.

"Today was perfect, thank you so much Harry"
"Well, it's not over yet. But you're welcome"
"I love you" I laughed
"And I love you" he pecks my nose and I scrunch it.

We're driving back and when we get pull up to the driveway, Niall and Estella are there, I get out and give them hugs.

"Happy 27th Grandma!!!" Estella says
"Thanks" I giggle

"Happy birthday Dahlia" Niall says
"Thanks you guys" "I missed you but I'm really hungry so shall we-"

As I open the front door I see a big blue box with a ribbon on top and holes all around the top sitting on the floor. What in the world?

"You guys what's in the box?" Then I hear a little noise come from that direction,
"Did the box just bark."

I bend down and open the lid and I look down and see a tiny golden retriever puppy. It looked just like Bella when she was young, oh god here come the water works.

"You got me a puppy?" I sniffle
"Aw baby don't cry, I thought you'd like it"

"No, no I love it thank you" I kiss him just to assure. I pick up the puppy and check to see if it a boy or girl "or should I say her."

————————————

While we sat down and ate while Bella and the new puppy played. Turns out when Harry was taking Bella to 'Doggy day care' he was taking her to Estella's while he got the puppy and brought her there too.

It's actually really funny, I was just thinking about how I wanted to get another dog. Bella likes to play with the horses but I'd thought it'd be nice for her to have a sibling.

"Do you know what you want to name her?" Harry asked.
"I have some ideas but I'm still thinking about it."

"Ooo like what" E asked,
"I was thinking Daffodil, daffy for short" "but it's it too cliché for a florist to name her dog after a flower?" I laugh

"I like it" Niall says
"Me too" Harry agrees
"Yeah it's super cute"

"Alright then, Daffodil it is"

——————————————————Harry's POV:

——————————————————
Harry's POV:

I was so nervous about getting Dahlia the puppy but I'm glad I did. I wasn't expecting her to cry though, I guess it's a good sign.

After finishing dinner, we played cards and danced a bit outside. When Niall and Estella left, Dahlia and I agreed to have a movie marathon and agreed to watching the Harry Potter movies.

She fell asleep in my arms by the first 20 minutes, so I put a blanket on top of her and we slept on the couch. Life really couldn't be better.

——————————————————

Obviously something has to go wrong now 🙄 (this was also the last part to Dahlia's bday)