𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟼

This one will be shorter because I'm making part three quite long so enjoy <3

Party (pt.2)

Dahlia's POV:

"Honey, I'm so confused right now. What is going on??" I laugh

"I can't tell you otherwise it won't be a surprise" he grins.

"Fine" I huff "What do I need to do"

"Go put the dress on, fix your hair, and meet me down here in 30 minutes"

"Ok, what about Amme?" I ask

"Millie's taking care of her tonight" he responds

"Wow you really have planned this out"

"Yup, now go get ready!"

"Ok ok I'm going!" I chuckle

-

After I take a 5 minute shower, I blow dry my hair and style my bangs.

For makeup I decided to do a full face, based of the dress alone, I have a feeling this is going to be fancy.

I even put on eyeliner, which took me longer than I wanted it to, I don't know why it's so hard to make the wings symmetrical.

For the shoes, it took me a second to even convince myself to get them out. But I did, I put on a pair of delicate silver heels that fit perfectly with the dress. They were my moms.

It took me a while to get rid of the guilt of using my parents old things, but now I know that they would've wanted me to. All these things were left to be mine one day.

My phone lights up and I check to see what it is:

What in the world?

This must just be apart of Harry's surprise, so I go on with whatever I was doing.

Once I'm done getting ready, I look in the mirror and take a second to actually acknowledge that I feel pretty.

Normally when I feel pretty, it's when I'm doing things that I love to do, or when I'm at my happiest. But right now I feel beautiful.

I grab my purse and walk down the stairs, I see Harry waiting at the end.

He looks up and his eyes go wide, which makes me blush. "Oh. Wow." He whispers to himself

"You're breathtaking darling" he speaks up.

I meet him at the end and his hands sit at my waist, "I'm the luckiest man in the world" he whispers to himself again, but this time a little louder.

"Oh stop it, you're making me blush" I joke

"I mean it" he says before kissing me

"Alright you lovebirds it's time to go" Millie jokes, making us pull away from each other.

"Wherever we're going" I chuckle

"You'll see you'll see" he says with a smirk on his face.

We kiss Amelia goodnight and head out the door. Harry interlocks his fingers with mine and we get in a limo that's waiting for us in the driveway.

He looks at me, "Let's go have the time of our lives"

-
(A/N)

If I made any grammatical errors it's because it's super late and I'm so tired but really wanted to finish this chapter. I hope you liked it :)