~7/13/12~

It is now Wednesday and I am board out of my fucking mind since Liam went to school, Payton is growing up so fast and it's happening right before my eyes I hate it. I miss my little girl who needed me but now she's independent and doesn't need me very much. I was sitting in my room with tears streaming down my face as I thought about how much I missed my baby girl. The door to the room slowly opened and Liam walked in, I looked at him with confusion on my face.

"I got out early, are you okay?"

I took a deep breath, nodding my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Elena don't lie to me, what's wrong?"

I looked at him letting out a groan and a loud sigh.

"I miss my little girl, I miss holding her, having her need me, I miss her, she doesn't need me anymore, she's always in her room. She's becoming more and more independent, with each passing day I miss my baby, I miss her so much."

Tears streamed down my face as I sobbed, Liam walked over sitting next to me, he held me in his arms comforting me, trying to make me feel better. He pulled away lifting my face so I was looking at him, the tears remained to stream down my face he looked me in the eyes.

"Elena, Payton is your little girl, she's always going to need you and she's always going to love you. She's just like you, sometimes a little too much like you, you grew up way too fast for your age, and she sees that, so she thinks that she needs to grow up too. She's a beautiful, strong, independent little girl, you get what I'm saying? She's always going to need you just not twenty-four seven."

I nodded my head and looked at him when a small knock came from the door, I looked up as the door creaked open and Payton walked in. She looked down at the ground with a sad look on her face as she saw the tears on my face and in my eyes. I knew then that she heard everything that Liam and I were talking about and it broke my heart.

"Mommy, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings."

I looked at her shaking my head holding my hand out for her to take.

"Baby you didn't hurt mommy's feelings, I just miss you, I miss watching movies with you and dancing around the living room. I miss spending time with you Payton, I miss you, but I have to realize that you're growing up, and I have to give you some space. I love you and Liam's right you'll always be my baby girl, I brought you into this world and that isn't gonna change. I love you and I need to let you grow so when you're ready to come back to me I'll be more than ready alright?"

"Alright mommy, I love you, but can I ask you something?"

I smiled nodding my head.

"Of course, you can always talk to me, no matter what it is, I'll always be here for you alright?"

"Can you and I dance?"

I let out a laugh nodding my head.

"Yes we can, why don't you go get my speaker and I'll meet you in the living room in five minutes alright?"

"Alright mommy, I love you."

She gave me a hug running out of the room, Liam looked at me with his 'I told you so' look and all I could do was roll my eyes.

"Not a word."

He nodded his head standing from the bed, he looked down at me holding out his hand for me to take. I took it standing from the bed with a smile, he placed a soft kiss on my lips as we walked out of the room. When we got to the living room I hooked my phone up to the speaker and the music started, the song Wildest dreams by Taylor Swift played through the speaker. Liam stepped back into the room, and looked at Payton as she spun around like a princess. The smile on his face was something I never wanted to go away, Liam stepped farther into the living room.