.4.

They soon arrived at this beautiful field

They soon arrived at this beautiful field. There was a lovely cherry tree. Underneath was a blanket and a basket.

Shinichiro held her hand and brought her to the blanket. He sat down with her next to him and placed a flower that fell from the tree behind her ear.

"Sano. What is this?" Y/n asked as he took out the snacks.

"Well, I said wanted to get to know you right. So this is our first date." He smiled. "And you can call me shinichiro"

Y/n grinned as he held up a dorayaki to fed her. She happily ate the treat. "So shin. What do you do?"

"I run a gang" he said simply. "The name is black dragons"

Y/n stopped and froze in place. "Y-you run that new gang?"

He stopped eating and looked up at her. "I won't hurt you I promise." He said. "I'll protect you instead"

Y/n looked in his eyes, they were soft and seemed true. She nodded and then smash a dorayaki on his face. She laughed out loud at how surprised he looked.

"Hey!" He said as he shoved a mochi in her open mouth causing her to choke and now he was the one laughing.

Y/n coughed as she ate the mochi before she jumped at him knocking him onto the ground, his face landing in pie. Y/n laughed as she fell on her back holding her stomach laughing.

After he got up and cleaned his face off they began to talk. "You like sakura trees?!" Y/n smiled.

"Yea is that bad? That my favorite color is also pink?"

"No" y/n laughed. "You just never seemed like the type to like stuff like that." She laughed.

"Fine then what's your favorite color?"

"(F/c)" y/n answered. "Do you have siblings?"

"Mhm yea. I have three younger siblings" shinichiro answered. "You?"

"Nah. My parents are usually too busy to give me a sibling."

"Mhm. There's izana he is my adopted younger brother (13), manjiro, he is my blood baby brother(7) and Emma my half sister(6)."

"Sounds like to many boys." Y/n laughed.

"Mhm, I'm sure Emma would love you" he laughed as he placed his head on her lap.

Y/n raked her hands through his hair. She didn't know why but she barely knew him and she already felt extremely comfortable with him. They stayed like this for a while. In comfortable silence.

Until.

"AAAHHH!!!" Y/n yelled as shinichiro placed a beetle on her exposed thigh. She jumped up dusting It off Her while shinichiro laughed.

"Oh you should've seen your face you were like 'aaahhh!!' Hahaa" he rolled over laughing while y/n huffed but it didn't last long.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!" A high pitch scream ripped through the air as shinichiro hid behind y/n. Once he realized his scream he cleared his throat and fixed himself.