.31.

Two days later

Two days later. Y/n had went on a trip to Bali with Yume, Naomi and tetsuro. They partied like no before.

"This is honestly the best trip ever."  Y/n said sipping her alcohol beverage laying by the pool side.

"Yea, it's nice here. Should've had my honeymoon here." Noami said as she was in a pool floaty.

"So in a month pier your gonna be a married woman. How do you feel." Yume asked rubbing her slightly stomach.

Y/n grinned as her mind shifted towards shinichiro and his beautiful smile. "Honestly I feel amazing. I'm gonna marry someone that I love and wish to spend the rest of my life with."

"Your lovey dovey talk is making me hungry. I want some dessert." Noami groaned.

"Here is your orange juice." A male waiter said as he was wearing floral shorts and a bucket hat.

"Thank you." Yume took the drink and smiled at him. He smiled back showing his dimples and walked away.

"Speaking of desert, I think I just found mines." Tetsuro smirked and hopped out the pool looking at the waiters ass. His actions made the girls laugh at his stupidness.

———————

A month later.

"You look so beautiful." Mona smiled at her stepdaughter.

"Yes, shinichiro wont knowing what hit him! You are like a goddess." Tetsuro said fixing y/n's dress. He was wearing a pink suit with a white tie.

It was y/n and shinichiro's wedding. In a hour she will be known as y/n sano. She smiled to herself as she looked in the mirror at her wedding gown.

She wore a beautiful white gown, it was picked out by tetsuro. She honestly loved the dress, it fit her. It had a long train and was flowy with a bit of sparkles but not a lot. Her wedding veil was beautiful and clipped to the side of her hair. Her (h/c) hair was done nicely in a (hairstyle of your choice.)

Y/n grinned and looked at the girls that were staring and smiling at her. "Thank you guys." She said as a small tear fell from her eye. She doesn't know why but she's been a bit emotional lately and it was kinda frustrating.

"Aww don't cry. Because you make us cry then our makeup will be ruined." Naomi said fanning herself. Y/n laughed, and hugged them.

"In 20 minutes, you'll be a married woman. Listen I won't judge if your run back down the isle." Tetsuro said.

Y/n laughed and walked towards the door as the wedding was now starting, she took a deep breath as all her bridesmaids walked down the isle.

"You've got this y/n." Hiko said to his daughter as he stood next to her.

She looked over at him and laced their arms together. "Thank you for being here for me and always staying by my side." She grinned.

"Of course. I just can't believe my little princess is getting married." He wiped away his tears. "I'm proud of you." He said clearing his throat.

"I love you."she leaned her head on her father's shoulder. The doors opened and she took another deep breath before walking down the isle with her father.

Shinichiro's breath flew out of his lungs as he seen y/n. He couldn't believe he was marrying the same girl that kicked him in the balls with no hesitation almost six years ago.

He felt his chest swell at his beautiful she looked. He smiled and felt a few tears fall, he never imagined he would be getting married. He thought he would be some badass delinquent forever. But y/n came into his life like a storm and changed him for the better.

—- (weddings are long and i don't feel like doing the vows.)

"I do." Shinichiro smiled, at the beautiful woman in front of him.

"With the power invested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Shinichiro didn't even think for a second before smashing his lips against y/n. The kiss was sweet and passionate, he poured all his love into the kiss.

—————

Shinichiro smirked as he lifted up y/n's dress to get her garnet. He crawled under the dress and kissed up her thigh. Y/n tried her hardest not to make any fast expression as he gave her private a kiss. He then licked her inner thighs before grabbing the garnet with his teeth and pulling it down her leg.

Y/n glared at the black haired male,while he smirked and winked at her. She rolled her eyes and went to go change. She put on this lacy white dress that stopped at her thigh and helped her bridesmaids change.

They went back out as the music started to play.  Y/n grabbed Emma's, Mikey and Draken hands pulling them to the dance floor as she danced with them. She also grabbed hitto, as well as a sour baji and danced with the twelve year olds.

A certain song came on and tetsuro made a path out of the crowd on the face floor. Y/n already knew his idea and grabbed shinichiro. They both danced while walking down the path, then next was tetsuro by himself, then Naomi and her fiancée went.

Yume, kaien and her son went after them. Then shinichiro dragged Akashi and ren to dance with him. Y/n, Yume, Naomi and tetsuro went next. Then y/n's father, mona, hitto and y/n went.

Then Emma dragged draken making him dance, and y/n danced with mikey  the still sour looking baji. Then lastly shinichiro, y/n, Emma and mikey went finishing the line.

They took pictures, then cut the cake. Baji and mikey had a plan. They tapped shinichiro's shoulder and smushed the cake in his face, while mona took the picture.

"That's for marrying my girl." Baji huffed.

Y/n laughed at her husbands face smothered with cake and frosting. But she didn't expect him to kiss and rub her face with his, wiping the cake over her.

"Give me a kissy kissy." Shinichiro said.

Y/n pushed him and ran away since she wasn't in no heels. "No. Aaahh. Code red! Code red! I'm being chased by the cake monster!" Y/n childishly yelled.

"AAAAAAH!! Not the cake monster!" Mikey ran and hid under a table.

"I gotcha!" Shinichiro said and he smushed his face on Emma's rubbing in the cake.

"No!!! Ahh." Emma yelled as she tried to get away. Y/n took cover by the unusually tall twelve year old.

"Boo!" Hitto yelled as he smashed cake in y/n's face as Emma smashed cake in darkens face.

"Say cheese!" Mona said taking the picture, of the cake faced family.

After they cleaned off, they waved goodbye to y/n and shinichiro who had a flight in the morning to (wherever you want your honeymoon at).

———————

This was rushed sorry... I won't be able to post for the rest of the day and maybe tomorrow because I'm moving so I'm busy packing up my house.

But I'll try.