.35.⚠️

(I wonder if my story will make it to TikTok)

Warning ⚠️
Last chapter
Also short chapter.

Shinichiro sat in his shop, he was adding the most recent pictures to the photo album he made. He and y/n had just took maternity pics.

He smiled at the two professional pictures they took.

Some outfit inspiration

Then there was the one funny ones they took. One where y/n was surrounded by a bunch of snack and shinichiro was scolding her.

Then there was his favorite where they sat in thrones, and in next to them was a tiny throne. He marked under that picture February, 22, 2003.

He put a title for the picture since it got its own page. "A queen and king waiting for there heir."

"I like that." Y/n said from behind them. In two days they were to announce her pregnancy to their family. As now her stomach was too hard to hide from anyone.

"Yea, it's my favorite as well." He said as he kissed her. He was honestly so happy to have such a wonderful wife. She is amazing. She would scolded him and the boys. She cared for him, and supported him when things went wrong. Stuck by his side even when he was the reason half the shit happened to her.

Y/n smiled at her husband and sat on his lap. "I love you, for infinity." She kissed his nose.

"I love you for infinity and beyond." He grinned peppering her face in kisses. "And I love you as well, for infinity." He rubbed her stomach signal to his child.

"What do you think the gender is?" She said as she rubbed her stomach.

"A girl." He said. "She will be my little princess, and she won't take no crap from no male and beautiful just like her mother." He said honestly.

"I think a boy. But I'm happy with either. But let's they get my fighting genes." She laughed.

He pouted and furrowed his eyebrows. "What's that's supposed to mean. I can fight."

Y/n laughed and squished his cheeks. "As much as I love you. No." She said seriously. "You can't fight." She laughed.

After y/n had to lift shinichiro ego back up they went to go lay down in the back of the shop. He laid in the bed rubbing y/n's feet since they hurt from her standing up all day.

"Hey, my little princess" he spoke to her stomach as y/n laid in bed watching the amazing world of gumball. "When you get here no boy is allowed to date you. Your uncle Mikey won't allow it."

Y/n laughed as he rubbed a ticklish spot. "You don't know if it's a girl or boy."

"It's a girl. And I know it. She is gonna be badass, smart and beautiful of course, I mean she has my genes of course. She is gonna be a heart breaker." He smiled.

"Okay, let's not bring up your old hairstyle." She laughed, as she played with her (h/c) hair and made fun of a him.

"Oh yea laugh it up." He ticked her feet. She laughed and kicked him in the face from the tickle. Just then there was a crash from outside the room that made them jump.

Y/n and shinichiro perked up, "that wasn't me." She said truthfully. And just then they heard voices. Shinichiro got off the bed and put on some pants and his slippers.

"Stay here. Do not leave the room." He instructed opening the door. She nodded and stayed in bed, he walked out and she slowly got out of the bed and grabbed the bat.

...........

Time pasted and y/n got worried. She went out the room gripping the bat. She heard a small yell and walked out. "Shin?"
.............

"SHIN!" She yelled out dropping the bat. The two boys looked up at the pregnant one, both with shocked faces.

"Y/n?" Baji's eyes widen as he moved from the body. Y/n got on her knees and hugged his head to her body.

"What have you done!" She cried as the cops came inside. They pulled y/n off and took shinichiro to the hospital.

Y/n put on her jacket and ran out the shop. She ran and ran as fast as she could which wasn't fast since she was pregnant.

...............

"Y/n!" Emma yelled as she ran towards y/n who sat under a certain cherry blossom tree.

...........

Y/n looked up at her family and shinichiro's family. She whipped her tears and showed her belly. "I'm pregnant."

...........

"Y/n..... shinichiro... is...."

.............

THE END

Thank you for ready my story

Remember to check out my Hanma story.