.23.

Sigh

Sigh... I was gonna make a petty Chapter where y/n gets drunk and sleeps with her ex and shinchiro finds out but ....... I don't know... it was supposed to be the graduation party.

Chapter suggestions?? I ran out....
————-

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Mikey, Emma, pops, and Baji yelled as y/n walked through the front door.

"Thank you!" She smiled. She had her graduation cap and gown on. As she was officially out of high school.

"What did you major in?" Pops asked.

"Nursing. I got accepted into the best nursing school in Tokyo." She grinned as she sat down at the table where there was cake.

"Well I'm proud of you. Chibi"shinichiro kissed her cheek.

"Whoa. I want to be just like you." Emma fantasized.

It had been five months since y/n and shinchiro got together. She had graduation high school as a valedictorian.

"You will be your own person when you grow up okay Emma." She smiled.

"And I have our present." Shinchiro handed her a card.

Y/n opened it and read the papers. "Tickets to the Philippines" she looked up at him.

"Yup.! Your father helped me with some cool things to do there" Shinchiro admitted.

Y/n hugged her boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the lips before messing up his gelled hair. "Hey!!" He groaned.

"I told you, your hair is dumb.." Emma spoke

"I agree, the gel back makes you look immature." Y/n states.

"Whatever" Shinchiro pouted. "The plane leaves tomorrow."

"But I didn't pack!" Y/n gasped and got up quickly.

"Your stuff is already packed. Emma helped me pick out some cute outfit. And tetsuro and Naomi picked out the rest." Shinichiro spoke.

"Uh oh" y/n sighed already knowing what they packed.

—————

'I knew it.....' she sighed. As she looked in the mirror. She was wearing a two piece skirt set. It was tan, the skirt had a split in it that went up her thigh. Her red tattoo on full display. Her top fit her small chest. She had on cute white sandal like slides had frills on it.