.33.

Shinichiro's head then flew up as he looked around the room

Shinichiro's head then flew up as he looked around the room. He heard a sound and he didn't know what it was. "What was that." He said getting ready to get up.

The sound was heard again. "Sorry." Y/n squeaked out as shinichiro smelled the air pinched his nose.

(AN:/ gotcha!!)

"You farted!" He made a face of disgust.

Y/n felt embarrassed as she kicked shinichiro off the bed. He hit the floor with a thud. He continued to laugh as she hit him with the pillow and pouted. "It's not my fault. The baby kept moving and your poking made it worst" y/n whined.

Shinichiro just continued to laugh at his wife's embarrassment. He got up and saw her laying on her side pouting. He climbed in the bed with her and hugged her. His hand instantly going for her breast. "They got so big. Your growing." He squeezed them.

"Stop." She bit his hand.

"Ow." He pulled his fingers back. But he just bit her ear as his hand went to her thighs. "I'm in love." He grins. He honestly himself was more of a thigh man over boobs and ass. Don't get him wrong he loves boobs but thighs were higher in his percentage.

Y/n felt her core heat up and throb as she was getting aroused. She hasn't had any sexual intimacy since she found out she was pregnant. She would easily get horny off a single kiss.

"Mhm." Y/n moaned as he rubbed her thigh. Shinichiro's head poked up and he smirked. He continued rubbing her thighs getting closer to her core. She squeezed her thighs.

"You look so beautiful." He shamelessly complimented her as he continued to tease her. "Kissy kissy." He grabbed her chin and pulled her into a kiss as he rubbed her wet core.

"S-shin." She moaned out as she fumbled with her boobs. He kept kissing her and down her neck as she was getting more aroused. Since she was pregnant she was 20x more sensitive.

Shinichiro licked her neck as he himself was getting hard off of touching her. Y/n moaned loudly and gripped his head pushing him into her boobs as her breath quickened. He had stuck a finger in her and that pushed her over the edge as she climaxed on his finger.

Shinichiro was shocked at that, and was even more shocked when he looked up to see his wife had fallen asleep on him as he was not hard. He groaned and got out of bed looking st his boner and went to take a cold shower.

————-

Y/n walked into the juvenile center. She had a small treat with her, as she sat at the round table and waited. She was getting anxious she hasn't seen him in a while and she had news to tell him.

The door opened and she grinned as the person she waiting for walked in and sat in front of her. His red eye looking at her as his hair was shaved.

"HITTO!" She squealed seeing her step brother.

"Y/n" he said coldly.

Y/n felt a tinge in her chest at his tone. Usually he was always excited to see her, but he has been changing. "What's with that tone."

He shrugged. "Are you having fun with your new brother and sister?" He asked referring to Emma and mikey. He was jealous, they got to see and hang out with her for more than 20 minutes.

"Hitto. Don't be like that. I bought you cookies for you and your friends as well as this." She slid the boxes of treats and a picture.

"What's this?" He looked at the picture and his eyes widen. "Your pregnant." He said and she nodded. "I'm gonna be a uncle!" He asked and she nodded again.

"Yup!" She rubbed her stomach unzipping her jacket and showing her stomach.

Hitto smiled and placed a hand on her stomach and it kicked. "I'm sorry for earlier." He said.

"No touching." The guard said but they ignored him.

Y/n shrugged and laughed. "It's okay, I assumed you were on your period or something." She laughed and hugged him.

"No touching." The guard said again.

"SHUT UP!" Both siblings snapped and rolled their eyes. They pulled apart and y/n got up.

"I should get going. Tetsuro is taking me and the girls to the spa." She yawned. "Oh and can you tell Izana he will also be an uncle if his brother hasn't visited, their is also a picture for him." She kissed his forehead.

"No touching!" The guard said again.

Y/n got annoyed and snapped her head towards him. "Say it again! Go ahead. I dare you. See how far I shove that baton so far up your ass. That your ancestors will feel it." She threatened him.

"Y/n! You can't go threatening the cop."hitto sighed. Y/n just glared at the cop and rolled her eyes walked away and out of juvenile center.

"Hey look." Hitto said as he walked back into the cafeteria. He seen ran, muto, mucho, Rindou and Izana at the table. He placed the box on the table. "Y/n brought cookies and this."  He put the ultrasounds on the table.

"Finally she came back!" Ran grabbed two cookies from the box.

"She is pregnant?" Muto looked at the photos and hitto nodded.

"Man, I just know your sister is hot." Mucho munched on a cookie.

"She is most definitely gonna be a MILF." Ran said shoving a cookie in his mouth.

"Shut up." Hitto rolled his eyes.

"I wonder if she'd let me take her out on date." rindou mumbled to himself.

"She is married!" Hitto said eating the cookies.

"And...." Ran raised and eyebrow, he isn't understanding what Loki cho was getting at.

"Soo..." mucho made a face.

"To my brother." Izana said making everything shut up about with there Pervy comments.

"Plus she is in her twenties." Muto stated.

"We'll be 18."rindou mumbled.

"In two years! She'll be 23." Hitto commented.