.7.

Gasps were heard in the room as y/n snuggled into the pillow more

Gasps were heard in the room as y/n snuggled into the pillow more. She felt weight on her stomach.

Emma was holding back a squeal as she stood on a chair and took a picture. Mikey stood slowly climbed in the bed holding his blanket. He laid on top of shinichiro's head that was snuggled into y/n's stomach as she laid on her side.

Emma rolled her tired eyes and put the camera down also laying with them. She snuggled under shinichiro's arm and closed her eyes.

Someone walked into the room because he didn't see Mikey or Emma in there room. It was two in the morning, he walked in to see the four sound asleep cuddling. He noticed the camera and walked over taking a picture.

He walked out allowing them to sleep not even questioning the girl in the room. He was too old for this and he was hoping that he might get great grandchildren.

————-

Y/n woke up to the sun blazing on her face. She rolled over to see the bed empty. She yawned and got up walking to the kitchen once she heard something.

When she did she was greeted by a knife almost hitting her in the face. "Who are you?" A young voice spoke as she looked to see a boy with bleached blonde hair and purple eyes.

Y/n didn't know what to do so she put her hands up. "I said who are you bitch!" He said.

Y/n's face screwed as she slapped the boy in front of her. She put her hands on her hips and glared at him. "What how you talk to females" she scolded. "I'm y/n l/n,"

"Oh your the one that Emma was talking about" he rolled his purple eyes.

"I'm guessing your izana?" Y/n asked as he walked past her.

"Yea" he walked to the front door.

"Wait where are shinichiro, mikey and Emma?" Y/n called out.

"They went out said they'll be back. Don't touch nothing" he opened the door. "Bye big sis, sorry for calling you a bitch" was the last thing he said before closing the door.

Not even 20 minuets later the three y/n was asking about walked in with food. Y/n ate with them and met there grandfather before they relaxed on the couch watching American movies with Japanese subtitles on.

"This is American movies?" Shinichro asked.

"This is an American fantasy movie for children. Called lion king. It was very popular" y/n states.

When mufasa died Emma and Mikey started to cry. Mikey sat on y/n lap as Emma was in shinichiro's.

"Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries" the tv sang. Y/n danced to the song as it had a nice beat.