.41.

———————— on to the story.

Year 2017. (The future when Mikey killed kazutora)

Heels clanked against the cold hard metal floor. Someone was mopping up blood in front of y/n as she walked but she didn't care. Her face was stern as she pushed open double doors, not caring everyone's gaze met hers.

"Where is manjiro." Her voice demanding. This was a new side nobody saw before. They knew one wrong word and she will bring hell.

"He's busy." An extremely irritating voice spoke, Y/n's eye twitched with annoyance. He walked out a door at the side of the office.

Y/n Turned to him, her face showed no sign of amusement. "I didn't ask if he is busy I asked where is he." She stood tall, glaring at him, "so where is he Kisaki."

"Busy."

Y/n simply lost her patience. "I am his sister I don't give a damn!" She walked up to him. "I wanna know where the hell is my daughter. And I'm gonna find out." She stood in front of him.

"Like I said he's busy." Kisaki stood in front of the door.

"Boy you must think I'm stupid." Y/n stepped to the side to get pass. He stepped in her way and she moved to the left and he did as well. "You know I'll burn this bitch down.... Move." She pushed him aside and walked in.

There and behold manjiro sano sitting at a desk drinking. His back turned and looked out the big window. "You don't know what busy is?" He spoke.

"Manjiro. Where is Sara. She hasn't come home in 3 days. She was with you last." Y/n said, you could hear the emotion in her tone.

"Don't know." He lied. But it was a stupid one when she heard an extra shuffle.

Y/n was extremely upset right now. She pulled the gun out her bag and shot at his closet. There was a female squeal,  as the bullets went through the closet.

"You lied Mikey. I leave my hospital to come patch your men up for you and you lie to me?" The hurt and sadness showed in the way she talked. Her gun still pointed at the closet. "Come out."

The closet door opened and Sara came out holding a gun, her clothes were bloody but not from her own self. "Mom." She said blankly.

Y/n eyed her clothes and a single tear left her eye. She put away her gun as Mikey turned around to finally look at her noticing the tear.

That single tear fell because y/n completely broke. After years of holding everything in, she came crashing down. She tried to be a good mother and avoid her daughter being apart of this life. By the blood and the basically lifeless look in Sara's eyes she killed someone or maybe more.

"Am I really a bad mother?" She said as a few more tears fell.

"No, mom your not." Sara said looking down. She looked at the cold gun in her hands.

"I failed, my first born and only daughter is a murdered." She whipped her tears. "You just turned 16. Sara. What do you think you're father would say?"

"Rindou is not my father." She spoke. "And I wouldn't know what my biological father would say because he is dead."

Y/n looked at Mikey who had a straight face on the outside. Y/n couldn't even read him anymore. He wasn't the same Mikey she knew. "Mikey knows. Mikey knows that shinichiro would be disappointed in the both of you."