.39.

Warning ⚠️ Violence

Warning ⚠️
Violence

"Sara go eat. Before Mikey eats it all." Y/n instructed as she was in the bathroom fixing herself.

Sara nodded as she ran out the room and into the kitchen to see Emma cooking. She sat down as her uncle sat next to her. "Mikey! I'm here!" Draken called out.

"Uncle Ken!"Sara called out with a stuffed face. She was about to get down and run to him before a hand pushed her back down in her seat.

"Oh no you don't." Grandpa said still reading his news paper. "Finish your breakfast like a big girl, plus you have to get dressed." He said.

"Hhmp."Sara sat back down and pouted stuffing her face. She processed to eat as her mother came downstairs.

Y/n was wearing black baggy cargo pants with a white fitted crop top and shinichiro's old black dragons jacket. "Emma, can you watch sara for me today please?"

"I wish I could but I have that important thing to do." She spoke and y/n immediately knew what she meant. Both females had put together a gift box for Draken containing how Emma felt about him.

"I need something to watch Sara. While I'm out." Y/n groaned as she took a piece of bacon off sana's plate.

Mikey looked at her with a face of disbelief. "Am I invisible? I can watch her." Mikey spoke.

Y/n looked at him weary of Mikey watching Sara. She did not trust him, he already taught her how to fight, and she's had many cavities due to Mikey. "Uh..."

Mikey pouted. "I'm not that bad. Besides ima be in my room all day. If it makes you feel better Ken-chin is here." He said.

Y/n thought about it, she sighed and thought about it. What could go wrong? Draken is here and pop should be around the house somewhere. "Fine." She sighed and sat down eating.

Mikey soon finished eating and went to his room. Y/n instructed Sara to go put in some clothes so she doesn't walk around in her pajamas. Emma went to go bring the boys some tea while y/n ate.

"Mommy!!!" Sara ran downstairs in a panic. "My hair." She cried out.

Y/n looked up from her food to see her 4-year old. Sara had her black hair out holding a brush and a fluffy hair-tie. "I high bun?" Y/n asked and to which Sara nodded.

Y/n fixed her daughters hair, brushing it up into a bun and Adding the fluffy hair-tie in.Sara pulled out the small strands of her hair out in to make it look slightly messy.

"There." Y/n smiled, Sara smiled as a thank you. Y/n's smiled faded a bit, as Sara got older she looked more and more like shinichiro. The way she smiles like him, laugh is similar to his, her caring personality. Everything about Sara reminded her of him...

"Mommy. Your staring again." Sara tapped her mother's nose.Sara was use to her mother just staring at her with joy and slight sadness.

"I'm sorry. You just look so much like your father." Y/n smiled and kisssed her cheek.

Sara has heard of her mom and everyone saying how much she reminded them of her father but.....Sara has never met him. "Mom, when can I meet my papa."

Y/n was caught off guard about the question. What does she say to a four year old. 'You'll met your dad when you die?' Too harsh 'You won't, he is in a better place.' That's some bullshit that might fuck with her mind.

But something caught y/n's attention as she stared at her daughter's plump lips. "Are you wearing lipstick?" Y/n snapped.

"Uh... what's that? I think I heard auntie Emma. Calling me!" Sara smiled sheepishly as she ran out the house.

"Sara! Sano!" Y/n yelled out as she got up from her seat.

Sara ran towards Mikey room and opened the door, she slid in and closed it back hiding behind Draken who was on the floor. "Uncle Ken-chin. Help me."

"What-"

Before Emma could get the question out Mikey's room door slammed open. "Sara." Y/n stood in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Nurse l/n? What are you doing here?" Takemichi spoke.

"Hanagaki?" Y/n raised an eyebrow at the blonde. Of course she remembered the little troublemaker that would always come in with a new cut and bruise from fighting.

"You two know each other?" Emma spoke.

"I used to treat him at the hospital. And it's sano now." Y/n said walking in the room completely forgetting about scolding Sara .

"Sano?"

"Yes, She got married to shinichiro and that's their daughter,Sara ." Emma spoke.

"Oh.."

"What's this?" Y/n picked up a letter from the ground and read it. "Izana Huh?"

"You met him?" Draken spoke.

"Yea, a few times. He would stop by shinichiro's shop a bunch of times." Y/n spoke like it was nothing. "I have a few pictures of him as well.

"Can we see?" Takemitchi asked. Y/n nodded and left the room. She went to her's and sana's room and pulled out and old book. She brought back and placed it on the ground.

"The sano family." Emma read as she opened it to see it filled with pictures.

"Is that my papa?" Sara pointed at a picture where shinichiro had fell in a pond because he was being chased by a squirrel.

"Yes." Y/n nodded and looked at the time. "I should get going, where's Mikey?"

"he left on his motorcycle not to long ago." Draken responded.

"That idiot volunteers to babysit and leaves." She sighs.

"I can watch her for you." Takemichi offered. Y/n looked at him and nodded with a smile on her face. Unlike Mikey, she knew takemichi was trustworthy with her child.

——-

Y/n left and went about her day. While takemichi took Sara with him to go pick up Hinata and they went to get ice cream shop.

Y/n was now walking out of Naomi's therapy building. Apparently Yume was pregnant again and tetsuro got arrested for drunkenly skinny dipping in a different country.

"Hello?" Y/n spoke as she answered the phone. It was an unknown person. They had called at least three times.

"Is this y/n sano?" The voice spoke. It sounded like a young boy.

"Who's asking?" Y/n stopped walking she had a feeling this was a prank call.

"Well..... it's inui." He said.

"Inui? How do you-"

"That's not important.. anyways you have to get to the park near ***** street." He informed.

"Why?"

"It's...... your daughter. A gang that is rivaling mikeys is going after her. You have to be careful."