.34.

AN:/ this is most likely the second to last chapter

AN:/ this is most likely the second to last chapter. So the next one will probably be the last chapter. Unless I wanna add something more.
But enjoy

————— February 2003

Shinichiro was sitting in his garage fixing his bike while Mikey and Draken were watching. Y/n walked in and smiled at the boys.

"Don't you boys have anything better to do?" Y/n said as she put her hands in her pocket covering her slightly swollen belly. She was still five months almost six so it wasn't hard.

"Hello, y/n." Draken smiled, as she walked up to the two.

Mikey tilted his head to the side. "Hey, big sis. I think you should maybe start going to the gym." Mikey said earning a slap in the back of the head by y/n causing him to fall out of his seat.

Shinichiro tried his best to hide his laughter but it came out. He then felt his ear getting pulled. "Ow!"

His eyes met y/n's innocent eyes. He felt a shiver run down his spine from how cold they were. "Something funny, shinichiro?" She raised and eyebrow.

Her eyes looked so innocent it scared him. Also the fact she used his full name which meant he was in trouble. "No, love." He smiled.

"That's what I thought." She pinched his ear more before letting go. She then looked at Mikey. "Calling a girl fat is rude." She flicked his nose causing him to pout.

Y/n and shinichiro had yet to tell there family members. They were planning to when they throw a party. It will be a fun thing that will happen in two weeks.

"Are you going to work?" Shinichiro spoke.

Y/n sighed and looked at Mikey and Draken. "Yes, apparently a group of young boys were beaten up yesterday. I came here in search of Mikey and Ken. Do you boys know anything?" She glared at them.

They gulped and avoided eye contact with her as they remember there most recent fight with the black dragons. "No.." they both said as she glared at them.

Shinichiro chuckled and hugged his wife. "Go easy on them. There just kids that are playing." He kissed her.

"Boys that put others in the hospital. The apparent ring leader needs surgery for a damaged scull." She sighed.

Mikey smiled cheeky and scratched the back of his head. "Yea...... I tried out your kick." He said.

Y/n rolled her eyes and gave shinichiro a kiss and walked out. "Stay safe boys!" She called out.