.32.

It's been a month since y/n and shinichiro have been married

It's been a month since y/n and shinichiro have been married. They haven't come across any problems and the end of the year was approaching rather quickly.

The newlyweds were over the moon. It was November, the warm weather was dialing down and it was getting rather chilly.

"Y/n sano, you are indeed pregnant, almost threw months actually. Are you just getting signs?" The ultrasound spoke.

Y/n and shinichiro sat there in shock. They came to the doctor because y/n wasn't feeling well for about a week.

"But how? I was drinking...."

"The fetus was still very small, so the alcohol didn't do any harm. But may I ask have you been pregnant before? Maybe that is why the signs were late."

Y/n's showed a bit of sadness and disappointment. "Yes, I was. But I had a miscarriage at two month." She said re-encountering the emotional moments when she found out.

"I'm sorry to here this, but from now on. You are to take these vitamins and your eating seems to be fine since the baby is healthy. And I'd advise no more alcohol." The ultrasound doctor gave a warm smile as she handed y/n the vitamins.

Shinichiro stayed silent as he guided y/n out of the doctors office. "Shin?" Y/n tapped his shoulder.

Shinichiro placed a hand on y/n's belly and smiled. "I have a second chance." He whispered. He then abruptly picked y/n up and spun her. "I'm gonna be dad." He grinned.

Y/n laughed as he placed her down on the ground. "Yes, you are." She smiled. "When do you want to tell your family."

Shinichiro opened the car door for her. "I want to surprise them! Like when you get bigger we walk in like 'surprise!' Then we have a big baby shower!" He ranted on and on as he drove her to work.

"Okay, I have to go." She laughed as he stopped in front of the hospital.

"Yea, be safe! I have to go tell the guys that I'm gonna have a baby. Well I'm not having the baby. Your the one carrying the baby. I just nutted in you-"

Y/n cut him off by giving him a kiss then getting out the car. "Love you."

"Love you too!" He called out as he drove away. Y/n sighed and went inside. She clocked in and went to get a donut.

Y/n had a rather peaceful day at work. She had a successfully surgery. But now she was at therapy. She was just wondering how should she tell the others the news. She wanted it to be a surprise for just the family, but they're friends will help.

"So yea. She really thought I wanted her husband. Like ma'am just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I like dick. I love them Coochie rubs." Noami explained.

"TMI!"Yume covered her stomach as if she was covering the small babies ears.

"I'm pregnant." Y/n blurted out. The three in the room froze. Slowly they're heads turned towards her.