.16.

"What's up pops?"  Y/n asked shinichiro's grandfather as she placed some curry in front of him

"Apparently some girls have been bullying Emma." He states. "Thank you." He bowed his head in respect.

It was not October, Halloween was this weekend. Y/n has been going to therapy for a month now, and sometimes she even brings tetsuro.

"Mhm, want me to pick them up today for you?" Y/n asked as she had an idea in mind.

(If you seen Ginny and Georgia, then you should know this scene from the second episode I think it was.)

"Thank you so much. Y/n"

"Of course." She smiled and took out her phone she put up to her ear as she pulled down her beanie hat. "Hey Rira. Can you pick me up, we have to make a pit stop before we go to the mall."

"Sure" she replied cheerfully. She hung up the phone and y/n packed some snacks for the always hungry Mikey.

(AN:/ I don't know if I mentioned this but since Mikey is 12 years younger than shinichiro as of right now he is 7 and Emma is 6. Because shinichiro is only 19.)

When Rira came, y/n got inside and smiled at her best friend. "Who's place is that?"

"Shinichiro's" y/n said happily. She told her best friends she was gonna give him a chance and they were happy. Well Rira wasn't on the inside but she pretended to.

"So you are really giving him up a chance?" Rira said with a slightly annoyed expression.

"Yea, he changed me for the better."

Rira rolled her eyes as she drove to the direction that y/n told her too. Rira had to resort to another option and get shinichiro out of y/n's life so she can realize he is no good for her.

They arrived at a preschool, for small children. Y/n got out the car and walked to see, this girl picking on Emma. She looked around before grabbing the two girls.

"Hi, you've been bully my sister at i right?" Y/n asked.

"What's it to you, grinch" the black haired girl stuck out her tongue.

Y/n smiled in annoyance. "You know, honey. Nobody likes a stuck up, snot nose brat. That mouth of yours can get you hurt." Y/n pulled out a napkin. "Emma what do we do to people who are mean?"

Emma smiled as she punched the girl in the face making her nose bleed. Y/n held the napkin to the crying girls nose. "Remember love, if you don't want this to happen again, you and Emma were playing and you got a booboo." Y/n said walking out the bush.

"We got a nose bleed!" Y/n said squeezing the black haired girls nose.

"Omg! Zeio are you okay!" An older looking version of the black haired girl ran over.

"She should be fine, you know kids they play to rough sometimes. I'm sure she will be okay." Y/n said in a fake nice voice.

"Oh thank you so much.. Uh"

"Y/n l/n"

"Well thank you, l/n"

"No problem, come on Emma" y/n grinned evilly at the girl. "Manjiro let's go!" She said walking to the car quickly. "High five." She said and Emma gave the girl a high five as they all got in the car.

"Who's she?" Mikey asked putting on his seatbelt.

"This is my best friend Rira." Y/n introduced. "Rira, this is shinichiro's younger siblings, Mikey and Emma"

"Hi" Rira waved but the two blondes ignored her.

"Mikey. Did you know about your sister getting bullied?"

"Yes, but pops and shinichiro told me to never hit girls even if they hit me first." Mikey stated finding the bags of snacks:

"That's true" y/n agreed then turned back and looked at him. "But, you know what you do? You find out if they have a brother and beat him to a pulp" y/n said pounding her fist into her hand.

Mikey nodded with his mouth full. "Where are we going?"

"Shopping! For Halloween costumes!" Rira clapped her hands as they were pulling into the mall.

"Ugh!"

"YAAY!!!"

The small group wandered into the costume shop. Emma following the girls around the shop in amazement.

"I was thinking we do sexy this year." Rira came out the dressing room in a sexy bunny outfit. Both small blondes face turned red.

"Uh, about that..." y/n said.

"What?" Rira said trying on a sexy power rangers outfit.

"I already promised shinichiro and theses two that I will go trick or treating with them." Y/n said rubbing her neck.

"What! But we always celebrate together. We throw a party." Rira yelled out in anger.

"Yea but this year is different. We don't have to do it every year. You can still throw a party but I probably won't be there till later in the night."

"But but"

"And shinichiro already picked out our outfits." Y/n explained, holding the sleeping mikeys head on her lap.

Rira came from the curtain, her fist balled up she glared at the (h/c) girl in front of her. "What is he doing to you! You have forgotten about me and tetsuro! You are always around him, you are barely at school anymore and you do stuff you've never done before!"

"Rira"

"Ugh, I thought maybes telling your mom she could knock some sense into you but that didn't do anything because you are still with that damn delinquent!" Rira exposed herself. She realized what she said when she saw y/n's eyes darken.

Emma and Mikey who had just woken up, made an 'o' face. Y/n stood up glaring at the taller girl.

"So you were the reason my mom found out. My parents got a damn divorce! You were behind it!! For what because of jealousy!" Y/n snapped.

"He is making you change!"

"Ugh! You sound like my mother! Why don't you want me to be happy! You know what Rira. Fuck you! You jealous bitch!" Y/n slapped Rira and grabbed the two blondes.

"From now on you are nothing but a mere stranger to me." She said walking out the store with the two child following her. The blondes turned around and flipped off the ginger.

Y/n got outside the mall and called her dad. "Dad, can you pick me up from the mall please?" Y/n said with a sad voice.

"Sure" he said and he heard her tone was sad. He left his office and got in the police car.