.11.

(I lost the original gif

(I lost the original gif. *sigh*) anyways..... drama is now approaching *grins evilly*

Y/n sat with Emma, y/n was braiding Emma's hair. Yesterday she decided not to go home till later she was having to much fun.

"Hey! Shin said he is taking us to the beach!" Mikey ran inside the house with baji behind him.

"The beach yay!" Emma yelled jumping up. Y/n smiled as she stood up.

"I don't have a swimsuit." Y/n said.

"I have that covered." He smiled and then out of no where tetsuro popped up at the door.

"Hey bitch!" He grinned. His tattooed arms holding up five swimsuits.

"Tetsu?!" Y/n looked at her best friend who now had blue hair. She gave her best friend a hug.

"I bought bathing suits." He said. "Come on" he grabbed her hand and led her into shinichiro's room. When they got to the room he closed the door and held her shoulders. "How was it?"

"How was what?" Y/n asked looking into his brown eyes.

"Oh come on. Your glowing. How was the sex. We're you seeing starts?" Tetsuro spoke. He loved the tea, he loved for gossip.

Y/n got flustered and she turned away taking a bathing suit from tetsuro. As she stared off remember the previous night. The way his hand guided across her skin, the way he looked at her like she was the only person in the world.

"It was amazing. Like my tongue was hanging out and eyes rolled back amazing." Y/n said.

Tetsuro grinned. He was happy she was feeling wanted and happy. Her ex Fujio treated her badly, they were a golden couple in public but in private he barely acknowledged her presence. Then he cheated, so she felt insecure after but now shinichiro is making her experience things she never did before.

"Come on get dressed." Tetsuro spoke stripping her of her clothes.

 (PSA: no matter what body size you have you are beautiful and god made you that way for a reason so don't let you insecurities chain you down

(PSA: no matter what body size you have you are beautiful and god made you that way for a reason so don't let you insecurities chain you down. Love you!)
—————