.2.

Y/n stood in the corner being the anti social person she was

Y/n stood in the corner being the anti social person she was. She didn't know anyone here except for Rira, who was dancing.

"Y/n?" She heard a familiar males voice and turned around, only to be engulfed in a hug.

"Tetsuro" y/n hugged the figure. They pulled away and she looked at the purple dyed hair guy. That also had a nose piercing, and a few tattoos.

"Look at you!! You look amazing, I mean your ass looks so full in this skirt" tetsuro said spinning her around and then smacking her butt a few times.

"Thank you. Thank you." Y/n grinned and bowed.

Tetsuro looked around then smirked. "You have a hottie checking you out."

Y/n looked to see the same boy from before, she simply rolled her eyes. "He looks like a creep"

"Girl. That man right there is radiating big dick energy. Okay! You better get your little tiny ass over there"

"What no. Why don't you go over there?"

Tetsuro sighed. "I would if he was staring at me like that. Like seriously sis, he is undressing you with his eyes."

Meanwhile, on the other side. "Shin you look like an absolute creep"

"Yea man you've been staring over there at that girl for quite some time."

"Hold on, she kinda fine. Maybe if you don't get luck I'll take her home with me"

"Shut up, kaien" shinichiro snapped at him. The male has been watch y/n as she stood by herself until a guy came. His jaw clenched when he saw the guy slap her butt.

"Get your punk ass over there and talk to her." Kaien pushed his best friend.

"But what if she walks away like last time." Shinichiro looked back.

"Then you try harder."

Shinichiro sighed and walked over to the duo. He was settling his nerves as he saw her piercing gaze lock on him.

"Look he coming. Remember what I taught you on how to suck dick properly if he takes you home. And remember no teeth. Absolutely no teeth." Tetsuro said.

"Tet-" she looked over to see the male completely gone. "Tetsu?" She looked in the crowd to see him already flirting with a guy.

"Well chibi. How are you enjoying the party?" Shinichiro stopped in front of her.

"Why should I tell you. I don't even know your name."

"Right. Where are my manners.
I'm Shinichiro sano" he said taking her hand and kissing it.

Y/n felt a small chill when his soft warm lips connected onto her cold hand. But she pushed it down and acted stern.

Shinichiro raised and eyebrow. "Are you not gonna tell me yours?" He asked.