.27.

(Heads up

(Heads up. This story will be over soon. Maybe about 6 more chapters...)

Two months later.

"You have another gift!" A slender woman walked up to y/n. She had silky long chestnut hair and bangs.

"Throw it in the garbage." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Seriously? This chocolate looks expensive." Hikari said eating the chocolate. "Oh how lucky are you?"

Y/n sighed and gave the kid a candy. "Well, hanagaki. You are good to go. Just lay back on fighting for awhile." She pet the boys head as he nodded and left with a bandaged face.

"I mean come on. You've been receiving gifts Fromm two different guys. I haven't even seen what one looks like." Hakari groaned.

Y/n rolled her eyes again. Her life has changed in just two months. Apparently she was indeed pregnant with shinichiro's kid.

Plus there is kenji, this wealthy rich man who happens to be the gangs leader of 'Tokyo's hell-angels'. Which is the black dragons biggest rival.  Kenji is black mailing y/n to be with him, just so it can break shinichiro.

Plus!!! Shinichiro has been trying everything in his power to her y/n back. He tried to sing to her from her room at her fathers new house. He sends her gifts to her job and her house.

But kenji also sends gifts.... And y/n didn't tell her she was pregnant. He would do something cruel if he found out.

"Yea, lucky." Y/n said sarcastically. There was a small emergency and y/n along with hikari had to handle it. "I'm sorry you what?" Y/n looked at the female laying on the bed.

"I got my dildo stuck. It won't come out."The girl said embarrassed.

"Who the hell." Hikari laughed. Till y/n nudged her. She cleared her throat and looked away from the clearly embarrassed teen as y/n closed the door.

"Sorry about her. If it makes you feel any better I'm only 19. How old are you?" Y/n asked as she positioned the girl right, opening her legs.

"I'm 17...." she said not making eye contact.

"It's okay. We won't tell anyone." Y/n smiled at her. And just as that the door busted open and Naomi and tetsuro came in. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Your baby daddy! They had a big fight with another gang." Tetsuro spoke whispering the word gang.

"The rival. 'Gang' attacked Kaien's sister." Naomi added.

"Baby daddy. You have a kid?" Hakari whispered shouted.

"No, not yet. And can you pass me the tweezers?" Y/n said placing a blanket over the girls legs to hid her private.

"Your pregnant! And you have two guys fighting over you?" Hakari said, looking for the tweezers. "What's the tweezers?"

Y/n sighed and thanked Naomi for handing it to her. "Yea, I'm pregnant.... As for the two guys..."