.36.

The sound of small feet running echoed throughout the house

The sound of small feet running echoed throughout the house. Y/n smiled as she looked in the mirror. She looked at the doorway to see a small figure jump on the bed.

"PAPA!! IM HOME!!!" A tiny voice yelled. Y/n watched as the tiny figure squished her now awake fathers face. "Did you miss me?" She grinned.

Shinichiro groaned as the tiny figure jumped on his torso. "Yes, I did miss you."  He grinned at his mini copy.

"What am I? Chopped liver?" Y/n walked into the room and sat down.

"Mommy! I missed you so much!" The small girl hugged her mom carefully. "And I missed my baby brother as well." She kissed y/n's stomach.

"Did you have fun with your aunt's and uncles?" Shinichiro sat up.

Sara sano. Named by her father shinichiro sano. She is five years old and Her name means cherry blossoms, shinichiros favorite flower. She had beautiful black hair and big (e/c) eyes a beautiful mark under her left eye. Her skin was a beautiful mixture of y/n's and shinichiro's and she was a sassy bundle of joy. She looks like Mikey when he was younger.

"Yes, auntie Emma and uncle Ken-chin took me and uncle Mikey to the fair. But we then lost uncle mikey who fell asleep on a bench holding cotton candy." She laughed. "And the next day, uncle mikey took me to get ice cream and he left me at the ice cream shop." She explained.

"He left you?! Again?" Y/n's eye twitched. This wasn't the first time mikey lost or left his niece somewhere. Which is why we assign takemichi, hinata, Emma, or Draken to watch them both.

"Sara, you wasn't supposed to tell her that!" Mikey pouted as he walked into the room.

"Yea, only if you bought me a dorayaki after! But you are it you fatty!" She snapped.

"You were taking to long to eat it!!" Mikey argued back.

"I was admiring it's beauty!" She snapped.

Hinata and Emma walked inside the room with takemichi and Draken. "Those two are tiring." Takemichi sighed.

"It's like you have birth to another Mikey." Emma whined as she fell to the carpet floor.

Draken sat down as well. "Mikey and sara stole these little kids tricycles." He rubbed his eyes. "They managed to sneak and get candy from tetsuro and had a sugar rush. We got no sleep." He groaned out.

Y/n laughed at how her daughter and mikey managed to tire out four teenagers. We already know Mikey himself was still a child at heart but him with and actually child is hard to manage.

"Your just a bunch of old people." Sara huffed out and rolled her eyes.

"Yea, you guys can't hang with us." Mikey crossed his arms and smiled.

Y/n laughed and stood up, "I'm going to the store to get the stuff for tonight. Any one wanna come?" She asked.

"ME!!" Mikey and Sara jumped up. Y/n looked to see the other for fell asleep on the carpet. She shook her head and left the house with the two children.

Sara had just turned five a few days ago and she spent the weekend with her aunts and uncles. Tonight they are having movie and karaoke night. The Toman captains and takemichi's friends will be there so they would need a lot of snacks to feed a bunch of teenagers.

"Here, push the cart....." y/n stopped talking when she seen Mikey sitting inside the cart and Sara trying to push him. She sighed and shook her head, she knew If she tried to stop the fun she would hear there dissatisfied opinions for weeks.

They classified shinichiro a traitor because he stopped them from going to play with the animals in the zoo.

Y/n walked around the snacks isles and saw her (favorite snack) on the top shelf. She tried to reach and grab it but she couldn't reach it, she let out a huff. "If only Draken was here." She pouted since Mikey wasn't that tall either.

"Here, let me." She heard a voice. She looked back to see a male she thought she would never see again. He grabbed the snack and handed it to her getting a good look at her face. "L/n."

"Otusaki." She said taking the snack. "Thank you. And Um, it's sano. Now." She awkwardly rubbed her arm.

"Oh your married." He gave a soft smile then looked at her belly. "And pregnant. Congratulations." He bowed.

"Thank you." She smiled. One thing she liked about Otusaki was how respectful he was towards others. "I see you are as well." She looked at the ring on his finger.

"Yea too.."

"Rira." She said looking at her ex best friend walk over with a small child around maybe 6.

"Y/n."

"It's sano to you." Y/n snapped. Just then there was a sound of small feet running.

"LOOK OUT!" Mikey yelled as he came full speed in a cart. Y/n stepped out of the way not even bothering to stop them. She was used to this.

"Hey! Who are you!" Sara Kelley go of the cart letting Mikey crash. She stood tall next to her mother either a glare. "If you are one of my pretty mommy fans, she has no time for autographs."

"As if, my mommy is obviously prettier, and she isn't fat." The small child next to Rira glared.

Mikey gasped as he came back with cart. "Y/n is not fat. She is eating for two." He defended his sister in law.

"Yea, my mommy is carrying my baby brother. Unlike your skinny mom. Tell her to eat some more curry." Sara spat out with venom. Yup this girl is sassy. "And at least my mommy doesn't have wrinkles."

"Wanna fight? Walmart brats doll." The small child put up her fist.

"Bring it chicken legs." Sara got into a fight stance.

"Beat her up." Mikey whispered in Sara's ears.

Y/n sighed and slapped the both of them in the back of the head. "Stop it. Come on. It's about to be dark." Y/n said walking away.

Sara took to fingers and pointed to her eyes then at the small child. "Go get a haircut you over grown chicken." She said before proudly turning away and strutting away with Mikey.

—————-

"Y/n." Shinichiro poked his half sleep wife in the face.

"What." She groaned hitting him and snuggling closer on his chest.

"I love you. For infinity." He whispered in her ear rubbing her pregnant belly.

"I love you for infinity." She gave him a small kiss on the lips and turned away.

—————— present time.

Y/n woke up panting and tears streamed down her face. She looked to see a empty space next to her. "Another dream." She said softly crying while hugging her stomach.  She cried to herself till mikey and Emma came and hugged her till she fell asleep.