.8.

"How was your weekend?" Tetsuro smirked

Y/n rolled her eyes at her best friends behavior. It was Monday and they we're back at school. "It was fun thank you very much" y/n rolled her eyes.

"So, your into bikers now?" Rira raised an eyebrow eating her frozen yogurt.
"Actually we know nothing about mister biker . Tell us"

Y/n realized she hasn't told her best friends nothing about them, she smiled and started to talk. "Well his name is shinichiro sano. But I call him shin"

"On first name basis already? You got that supper soaker gorilla grip 300-"

Rira put a hand over tetsuro's mouth and sighed. "Continue"

Y/n shook her head.She was hesitant to tell them that he ran a gang. But that can be some important valuable information that they should know plus they are her best friends. "He runs a gang, ac called black dragons"

"HE WHAT!!!"  Rira and tetsuro yell out. There mouths hung open until.

"That's what I'm talking about. You finally decided to have a change and stop being a stuck up goodie too shoes. Finally experiencing some danger and fun" tetsuro spoke.

He was right. Y/n was a good child, she never lied to her parents before except for the other night. She never snuck out before, she never skipped school, she did everything she was supposed to. She was a model child, she may have a bit of a harsh attitude but she was overall a good girl.

"Yea I guess.. I've loosened up a bit I guess. I mean I told a white lie to my parents for the first time" y/n played with her skirt.

"You shouldn't lie to your parents y/n" Rira scolded. She was a goodie too shoes as well. She sometimes wonder how she ended up friends with tetsuro. He was disobedient, never listened to his parents. Worked in a tattoo shop and was extremely loud.

"Oh, whatever. You could use some change in your life as well Rira." Y/n slightly snapped at her best friend. Rira was a good best friend. Was there for since they were babies but sometimes, as they were growing up she seemed a bit off at times.

Little did y/n. Rira was jealous of her, jealous of her life, her personality. Y/n was outgoing, smart, beautiful. But Rira wasn't, sure she had a few guys that liked her but she tried to be open more but it was hard, she was too closed off with herself. She had things she wanted to tell people but she couldn't.

This jealousy, envy would lead Rira to do things she never intended on doing. She soon got involved with the wrong people.

"If you ever want a tattoo, your nose or nipples pierced. You come to me. Okay. Nobody else" tetsuro glared at the girl. He had a masterpiece that he been wanting to tattoo on y/n flawless skin. It was just calling him, soon he was tempted to strap her to a chair against her will and do it.