.14.⚠️

Warning ⚠️ This chapter includes self harm and hospitals)

Warning ⚠️
This chapter includes self harm and hospitals)

Shinichiro laid y/n on his bed after he took off her wet clothes and wrapped her in a warm shirt fresh out the dryer. The girl sniffled in bed as he stripped of his wet clothing, he soon entered the bed with her. He knew all she needed as of right now was a hug.

Y/n cling onto him, she nuzzled her face in his chest, tears coming to a stop as he stroked her wet hair. "Shh, it's okay. You don't have to cry anymore. I'm here for you."

"Thank you shinichiro." Y/n spoke afte she yawned.

Shinichiro rested his chin on her head. "No need to thank me, im going to marry you so I want you to comfort you" he said kissing her head.

Y/n tiredly laughed at his comment. "You are so sure about that. What if I say no?"

"Your not going to say no."

"And why is that?" She looked up at him tiredly.

Shinichiro looked down at her. "Because im going to show you why you shouldn't say no." He kissed her lips, she kissed back and closed her eyes in response. "You can trust me. Get some sleep chibi."

Y/n smiled and snuggled closer to him, her pride wouldn't let her admit it but, she was falling for shinichiro sano.

And he was falling for y/n l/n.

————— TRIGGER POINT FROM THIS POINT FORWARD!

Y/n woke up the next day, the bed was empty. She sat up and yawned, she kicked her feet of the bed and when she was about to get up shinichiro walked into the room with food.

"Breakfast in bed." Shinichiro handed her the tray with pancakes and bacon on it. "It's already the afternoon, and I assumed you weren't gonna go to school today." He said.

"Your right." She said giving him a kiss on the cheek then eating her food. It was Monday. She also had a splitting headache.

There was a knock on the door and a female voice that y/n recognized. "Shinichiro-San! There are some kids out here looking for you." Abigail spoke from the other side of the door.

"You can tell them I'm coming!" He yelled back.

"Shinichiro?" Y/n had an unimpressed facial expression. She wasn't trying to be that girl and let her jealously show but it was hard. "And what is she doing here?"