.40.

Check out my new story

FYI this story is technically finished.
Also I just realized I named her Sara sano. But I've been putting sana. My mistake
——————

Takemichi, Hinata and Sara walked along the streets eating their ice cream. Sana was in the middle skipping happily.

"Uncle michy. Is it okay I call you that?" Sara looked up from her I've cream. Her face was covered in strawberry ice cream.

Takemitchi face redden. "Uh.. you can i-if you want to." He rubbed the back of his neck. This was new to him, mikeys niece wanted to call him her uncle.

Hinata laughed at how cute she thought takemichi looked. She stopped walking seeing a group of delinquents in front of them. "I'm takemitchi." She pointed.

Takemitchi stopped walking seeing them as well. "Valhalla" he whispered as seeing the uniform. "Stay behind me." He said as he stood tall and put Sara behind him who had curious eyes.

"Uncle Mitchy. Who is vanilla?" She said struggling to pronounce the name that takemitchi said.

"Takemitchi hanagaki.... Give us Mikey's niece and nobody gets hurt." The leader of the group spoke.

"Why do you want her?" Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows as the group walked closer.

"That's not your business, now be a good dog and give us the girl." He pushed takemichi.

"Hey!" Sara punched him in the balls. "Don't you put your filthy hands on my uncle mitchy." She said.

Hinata gasped and pulled Sara out of the way so she don't get injured.

"Damn brat!" The leader said And he swung to hit her but takemitchi jumped in front and took the hit to the face.

"Uncle mitchy!" Sara ran to him with Hinata. But she stopped when she was picked up by the back of her shirt. "Get off of me, you ugly poop head!" She started to flare her arms.

He turned around "Shut up. Let's go-" before the male could finish his sentence he was cut off.

"Where the hell do you think your going? With my daughter?" Y/n's voice was stern and cold. She walked up behind Hinata and past takemitchi who was getting off the floor.

"Who are you old lady?" Someone in the group spoke up. His hands stuffed in his pocket.

Y/n laughed at the name he called. "Old. I'm sorry but I don't look old." She laughed. "But my name is y/n sano. And you are man handling my daughter and I don't like it."

"Neither do we." Draken spoke as he and mikey walked up behind takemitchi.

"Mikey, draken." Takemitchi's face was slight starting to bruise due to the harsh punch he got earlier. 

"Crap. Mikey and Draken." Someone from Valhalla paled.

Mikey and Draken stopped right behind y/n their hands in there pockets. "Y/n."

Y/n nodded. She took Sara from he leader and gave her to Draken. "Bastard." Y/n glared at the leader as she lifted up her foot as a extremely fast pace and you could barely see her foot connecting with his head knocking him out once his head hit the ground.

"Whoa." Hinata and Sara both said as they looked.

"Run along." She glared at the rest of the group who ran.

"That was mikeys kick." Takemitchi spoke. "But faster."

"Mikeys? That's my move. He learned it from me." Y/n laughed.

——-/ I ran out of ideas so sorry this is short.