.20. ⚠️

Finna get real toxic

"You nasty bitch!!!!!" Tetsuro yelled out as they were out eating.

"Shhhh!!" She shushed him as a bunch of older couples looked at him.

He looked around and made a stank face. "Yes? I got something on my face? Keep moving Willy wonka and his blue munchkins" he snapped at this family.

"Tetsuro" she covered her mouth. She sent a silent apology to the family who had there kids in brown and white clothes.

"What? They nosey and for what. Staring all in my mouth."tetsuro rolled his eyes.

Y/n just sighed, sipping her drink. "This is actually really good" she said looking at the drink. "Try" she held the drink out to him.

"No, did you suck dick?" He asked loudly.

Y/n grew an irk mark at how loud he was and threw the napkin dispenser at his face. "Asshole. And for the record, I haven't yet." She got up and left the food court.

"Where are you going? I drove you here!" He called out laughing.

She stuck her middle finger up and kept walking. "Hurry up then! I got therapy" she said walking to his car.

"Time for the tea!" He ran past her and got in the car. Y/n sighed rolling her eyes.

————

"And yea that happened..." y/n explained what happened two days ago. She explained what happened at the dinner, she explained the fact she found out about her father would get into a lot of fights growing up. To the necklace, to the amazing sex afterwards. They insured to not leave a single detail out.

Both Naomi and tetsuro's mouth was wide open with shock. They turned towards each other before squealing making y/n cover her ears. "Our baby is in love" they said at the same time.

If you would get to know the two it would be hard to tell the fact that Naomi was a 23 year old therapist, that has a fiancée and that tetsuro was a 18 year old that had rich parents but work in a tattoo shop. They act like five year old kids on the inside.

Y/n rolled her eyes then looked at her phone. She seen she's got a message from her mother. She gasped reading the message and almost broke her phone from how tight she wss gripping it.

"What happened?" Naomi asked.

Y/n read the next message from the bank. She slapped her hand on the desk before picking up the stapler and throwing it at the wall. "THAT BITCH!!"

"Uh, y/n honey. Calm down, tell us what happened. Remember Naomi is your therapist." Tetsuro slowly stood up. His hands help up to show he means no harm.

"I am calm" y/n said. "My therapy is going to be slamming a bitch head in the wall. Tetsuro. Drive me home" she demanded walking out.

Naomi and tetsuro looked at each other before running out the room. "All sessions for the next three hours are canceled!" Naomi yelled running into the lobby.