At Long Last

i had no idea how to set this up. anyway, enjoy!!

NSFW

Saturday nights were made for this.

Two friends hanging out, some teen drama they'd picked out half-assedly playing on the TV even though neither were really paying attention. They'd steal occasional glances and let the screen captivate their attention for a few moments before returning to their phones or the conversation.

But the conversation was on pause and the only thing breaking the silence was the sounds of the show, which Betty had decided to direct her focus to. Naturally, with all the best timing in the world, one of the characters had decided to...take some alone time.

Betty scoffed with a smirk before moving her gaze to her phone; she didn't really care about the fact that she was in the company of someone else while the scene played--she and Jughead had grown up together and with that came conversations and inside jokes of a mature nature.

Her eyes didn't stay on her phone for long, drawing back up to the TV before she noticed the scene was coming to a close by the way the character had arched her back and mimicked the expressions of an orgasm.

"Lucky," the blonde scoffed before returning her attention to her phone for good as Jughead looked up. "What?" he asked, his eyes moving from the TV to his friend, back to the TV. "Oh, nothing," she replied, looking back to look at the Jones boy on the couch from where she sat on the floor.

"You said 'lucky'. Why is she lucky?" Jughead asked as Betty turned fully. Her cheeks grew a tint of pink as she chuckled and looked down, answering, "It's just...it's been a while since I've..." her voice trailed as she couldn't think of a sugar coated way to elaborate.

"What, masturbated?" he filled in with a small chuckle of his own. "Come," she corrected, looking up slowly. "She's lucky because she got to come." Jughead only nodded slowly as his smile turned into an 'O' shape, nodding in understanding.

"Is it, like, a biological thing, or--" "No, I just...okay, so, I can't use my hands because that doesn't work for me, but I don't wanna get a toy because that's loud and I don't know how to hide it from my mom, and so I just...don't have options," she explained.

"And not to mention the last guy I 'huh-ed' was a quick finish and was all like, 'Did you come?' and, I mean, if you have to ask, the answer's 'No.' So, basically, I am just doomed to an adolescence free of sexual mischief," she shrugged.

"Wow, okay, that was...that was a lot. A lot to take in," Jughead chuckled, closing his eyes as they both laughed. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, please don't hate me, I know it was TMI," Betty laughed. "And that guy, he didn't...like, do anything for you when you told him you didn't--"

"No, he didn't!" Betty exclaimed, reliving the frustration over in her head. "But, yeah, that's...that's what I meant when I called her 'lucky'," the blonde concluded as the laughter died down.

"Well, I don't speak for that prick of a guy, but if the situation ever arose, I wouldn't leave you like that. Y'know, high and quite literally dry."

Betty laughed, covering her mouth with her hand before asking, "Jughead Jones, is that a promise?"

"And an offer."

Betty's eyes darkened and she couldn't help but freeze, only managing to slip out a small "Oh." Silence settled amongst the two after Jughead cleared his throat nervously before the blonde was looking up to him with a million thoughts buzzing around her head.

The two let it go after a moment as a new episode started.

Although Betty's eyes stayed on the TV, her mind wandered elsewhere, back to Jughead's offer.