Words Unspoken

who wants my playlist of lowkey stripper music that will give you incredible confidence and the need to get railed?

NSFW

Betty wasn't in the mood for company; frankly, she found it draining. The thought came to mind as she laid her head down on the armrest of her chair, listening to Veronica ramble on and on about, well, she didn't know exactly. All she knew is she wanted her and Archie to go home and for her and Jughead to have some time to themselves.

Time to themselves

The words hit Betty and their effects equaled her thighs closing and clothes getting uncomfortable. She bit her lip like she did when the blonde was deep in thought, and in doing so, she felt bad for the mind reader in the room. 

Betty looked over at the couch where Jughead sat, laughing at something one of their guests had said before she caught his eye, seeing his smile and feeling her heart flutter. She gave him a small signal, her eyebrows raised and head gesturing towards the stairs. 

His eyes followed her gaze and signaled back to her. Betty watched as Jughead's eyes darted from her to the stairs and back to her before his smile turned to a smirk. She got the message and stood up, saying, "I'm practically falling asleep here, I'm gonna go upstairs and take a nap."

She threw in a fake yawn to sell the lie and stretched her arms out, hearing Veronica and Archie say their goodbyes and resume their conversation as she headed up the stairs and went to their room. She figured the meaning between his eyes was, "I'll be up in a second," but that second took ten minutes.

It wasn't until she could hear the front door close that Betty realized Jughead would be coming up soon, deciding to do what she was doing all along-- waiting for him. "Betts?" he asked as he stepped into their room, sliding his beanie off and setting it on their vanity. 

He didn't see her slip behind him, but the sound of the door shutting drew his attention as he turned around, his blonde in a dark red nightgown, only reaching midthigh with lace on the neckline and hem. 

"There you are," he said with a slight chuckle, walking over to her and putting his hands on her hips. "You kept me waiting," she said near-grumpily after his lips met hers. "I figured you'd take care of yourself," Jughead replied as his hands slightly lifted her dress from the side.

"I wanted to, but I decided to wait for you. So I waited and waited, and eventually, I got tired of waiting," Betty paused, a small coy smile on her lips as she made her way to their bed, sitting on her side with her hand laying on his as he walked closer. 

"So I texted Veronica and told her that we had business to attend to and we could catch up another time." Jughead only scoffed as he slowly started to prop over her, asking, "You sent our friends away because you got a little needy? Sounds a little selfish to me."

She didn't take too kindly to his words, turning them over until he was on his back and her legs laid on each of his sides. Her fingers met his cheek in a short swing, turning his head slightly and leaving a red mark on his skin. 

She remembered when they first talked about what they were comfortable with when each other were in their Dom-like headspace (the highlight of letting two switches get together), and the small blush Betty felt as she registered his words, "Don't be afraid to leave some sting."

Her thumb and index finger gripped his chin almost immediately afterwards as she scoffed with a smile, remarking, "Then I guess I'm selfish tonight." He smirked and tried to flip them over, but she held fast, keeping his wrists pinned before proceeding to sit against his waist.

"I waited for a long time," she whined with big, beady eyes and her bottom lip slightly pouted. "And all could think about was feeling good," Betty added as one of her hands left his wrist to come to her neck, feeling around before slowly slipping down her negligee. 

"Without all the ache." "Well, you have my attention. You wanna get rid of that ache?" She sighed with closed eyes and an open-lipped smile, exhaling a simple, "Yeah," before noticing herself slipping from her leading headspace as she slowly rocked against him.

The motion was short-lived, but the sensation lingered between Betty's thighs as she bit down on her bottom lip. "Don't you wanna see what you'd be missing?" she asked, her hand slipping down her chest. "If I didn't text Veronica?"

Jughead didn't want to think about Veronica. Or Archie. Or anything else that didn't involve the contrast of Betty's pale skin against the deep red material, or her hand that was making its way between them, or the way she dipped her head back when her fingers skimmed her underwear.

"This's what you would've done?" he asked with a small smirk, watching as her eyes closed and hips swayed back and forth against him and her hand. She nodded and opened her eyes slowly, meeting his gaze and forming a smile beneath her bit lip. "And I would've thought of you."

Before he could reply, Betty let out a high gasp, her jaw gaping open and hips dragging sinfully as she sighed, "That feels so good." "Looks it, too," Jughead replied in a heavy sigh, his jeans tightening until it hurt as he watched her.

He never understood why watching Betty touch herself was so appealing-- maybe it was the desperation she resorted to in the same way she begs when she gets needy enough, only instead of pleading to be fucked, she's pleading for her body to let her feel good.

She moaned as her hips rutted against her hand again, her eyes opening as she felt Jughead's free hand take hers off his wrist, putting her fingertips against his bottom lip and waiting for her gaze to meet his before allowing them to dip onto his tongue.

She gasped slowly, Jughead's other hand coming to her hip to help balance her as her knees came closer to his legs, thighs trapping her hand while she continued riding her hand. "Juggie, I'm so...I'm so close," Betty whined, her tells showing themselves in multiple ways.

Jughead recognized a few-- her eyes closing, her shoulders tensing, legs starting to shake. But there were some new ones he discovered too; the movement of her hips being drawn out, her voice raising pitch, and this time, her eyes opened to lock onto where their bodies met.

Betty relied heavily on him to keep her upright as she came and rode out her waves, one hand helping her through and the other still between Jughead's lips. She sighed slowly, her body losing its climatic tremble as she smiled and climbed off of him, remarking, "'Kay, that's all," with a smile.

"Elizabeth Jones, you get back here now," he said, trying to sit up as best he could before grabbing Betty's wrist and pulling her back to their bed. "Oh, I'm sorry, did someone get a little worked up?" she asked in a faux mocking tone.

"What gave it away?" he chuckled as he laid over her.  "You brought me back because you got a little needy?" she asked, her lip bitten before repeating the same thing he'd told her: "Sounds a little selfish to me." 

He gripped her neck in response-- the action did the same for Betty as slapping did to Jughead, it let her know she was owned and soon to be reprimanded. "Well then," he paused, sitting back on his heels and using his free hand to slid his fingers onto her tongue.

"I guess it's my turn to be selfish."