30 (Nsfw warning)

As Enmu finally made it over to us, the only sounds he produced was muffled hesitant gasps and small whimpers. He kept continuously getting distracted by glancing at my breasts that were barely covered up by the teal-black fabric as he fiddled with his own fingers while quivering on the spot.

Enmu never saw me dressed like this, therefore I found it truly amusing spectating him trying to contain himself with a lot of difficulty. Daki and I and shrugged as he kept mumbling something underneath his breath in front of us while his face turned redder than ever.

This feeling of being high just randomly kicked in once Daki and I sat down, and now it's gone over the boundaries. We couldn't stop wheezing at anything that happened for no reason, which really bothered the rest of the kizukis that calmly stood aside and gazed at us now and then.

"Hey guys! LeT's All FuCk!!" Daki screamed and it echoed around the fortress along with my laughter as I fell onto her knees.

"I don't mind~" I answered as I looked up at her and saw her cheeks dust with a red blush as Enmu still stood right by me.

"Ooh, really?~ How about we do so right now?~"

She pressed her lips against mine right on everyone's eyes and I didn't pull away. I felt myself tingle inside a she giggled into my lips and smiled. Once we  separated from the short flashy kiss, I noticed Enmu still motionlessly standing above me. He hasn't moved a single muscle throughout this time..?

"Oh?~ Enmu~ You're still here?~ How about you come with us?~ " I said as I Daki and I stood up and I grabbed onto Enmu's hand, dragging him along.

"Oh dear... Where are we going anyway.." 

"We're going to look for a secluded spot, I want you to fuck me right now.~" I replied as Daki's laughter chimed out while she took me by her arm.

"Is Daki also gonna be involved..?" 

"Yeah~ Got a problem?~" She playfully snapped at him with a flirty smirk on her face.

"I guess I have no choice, do I... But how are we even meant to fuck as a three..?" He asked.

"Awh I thought you knew how these things work?~ Well, I'll sit on her face while you simply fuck her as usual~ I'll focus on her rather than you so don't bother~" Daki answered as she wrapped her arms around my waist while I constantly giggled and continued walking with Enmu by my side. 

"Wait. How about we request Nakime to teleport us to my place instead? I feel like we might get caught here and that won't be pleasant." I interfered, abruptly stopping in the middle of a platform.

"Oh sure.~ NAKIMEEEEEEEEEE~" Daki yelled before all three of us appeared at my place.

Daki instantly pounced on me the first second we were there and untied my underwear, pushing me down onto the couch. Enmu had already resigned himself to this, so he simply got more aroused as he threw his clothes aside and hovered over me, slipping his dick inside.

A rough gasp escaped out of my mouth as he grabbed my hips and started pounding me into the couch without getting me ready while Daki slid off her clothing and sat down on my face, muting my moans and forcing me to eat her out. Her back arched as my tongue traced along her clit and penetrated inside her.

 I plunged it deeper and deeper. She intensely ground on my tongue and a warm thick liquid filled my mouth up within a few seconds. She melted from the sense of satisfaction remaining on my face as I swallowed her slick and a thin thread of it got stuck to my lips as I pulled back.

Enmu's quivering hand gripped my thigh, tightly squeezing it as a loud moan erupted out of my mouth. His hand slid down to my clit and a wild feeling of pleasure shot right through my shaking body. I kept trying to scream but Daki didn't allow me to do so as she shut me up with a passionate kiss.