A Tengu Pop Star... WHAT THE BLOODY FUCKING HELL?!?!?! (Part 1)

Melody POV:

I opened my eyes to a purple ceiling. I sat up from my bed and saw all the black, red, purple, and white decor of the room. I stood up from my futon and saw I someone had changed my clothes. I was wearing a simple crimson kimono was a black sash around my waist. I felt my head and my fox ear weren't there. I checked my back and my tail wasn't there either.

"I'M SEETHING WITH PURE!!!!! THE HUMILIATION OF ME HAVING TO SERVE A LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WRETCHEDNESS OF IT KEPT ME FROM SLEEPING AT ALL LAST NIGHT!!!! I DON'T MIND SERVING YOUR SISTER BECAUSE SHE HAS SO MUCH MORE POTENTIAL!!!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE MELODY?!?!?!?!?!?!" I heard Tomoe scream from the room nextdoor.

Well... At least I know where they are now...

I walk out of my room and into the room where the screaming was coming from. And I saw Nanami cowering at a pissed out looking Tomoe.

"Tomoe..." I said boredly.

He quickly turns to me and smiles. "Good morning, Lady Melody. You're just in time for the explanation of both of your's godly power."

"Okay, please explain..." I said, now sitting next to my calmed little sister.

"A god's power is called Divine Power. You, Nanami, desperately need to increase that power. The quickest and easiest way for that level increase to happen is for you to hear people's prayers and then do what you can to grant their wishes." Tomoe explained.

But, how will that work for me?

"Grant them? But, how?" Nanami asked.

"For an example we can look at Mikage. He is the god of match-making and is grant loads of love-sick prayers, so his Divine Power of match-making is exceedingly strong." Tomoe answers.

A match-making shrine... Well, looks like I'll be help desperate people...

"Now, let us see how great your Divine Powers are," Tomoe says. "Try turning this water into sake. Use a white talisman if you wish."

Nanami and I sat in front of a bucket of water.

"Yeah, I think I'll have to use one," Nanami says taking a white talisman. She wrote on the talisman 'sake' and put it in the water.

"How about that!" Nanami shouts excitedly.

"I shall have a taste and see," Kotesku says taking a sip. "It delicious!!!!!!!! Water... Delicious water..." He leads on.

"Alright... Now, Melody, give it a try," Tomoe says.

I put a hand on my chin, this isn't going to be easy, but I have an idea. One time when I was younger, I wanted soda instead of water. I waved my hand of the glass and it turned to soda. I move my hand over the water and think of sake. The water then turned a light greenish color.

"Let us see," Tomoe says as he takes a cup. He sip it and his eyes widened, then he then falls back.

I shot up, "Tomoe, are okay?!?!" I asked worried.

He sits up and smiles. "THIS IS THE BEST SAKE I'VE EVER HAVE IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wow, Lady Melody. Master Tomoe was right, this is the best sake ever," Kotesku said drinking the rest.

"Well, it seems Melody is very powerful if she can turn water into sake with just a wave of her hand," He said getting. "However, Nanami, you still have work to do."

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nanami and I were sitting in her room watching TV.