Swamp Princess and A Date

Melody POV:

I was sitting on the outsied walk way by my room, toning my acoustic guitar, while Nanmi was practicing her god powers. Since we live here now and I was the goddess of music, Tomoe had gotten me a few more instruments. A purple electric guiter, a purple piano, a purlpe harp, and a purple flute. (look at pic)

"Excuse me, music goddess," I heard a little voice from above me. I looked up to see a little Java Sparrow with a ceremonial hat.

"Hello, little one. What news do you bring?" I asked with a small smile.

"I sevre Princess Himemiko, I was told to deliver a message. This evening, Himemiko of the Swamp will be coming to the shrine to pay her respect to the new lady goddess of the land and lady goddess of music, animals, love, and lust." The young sparrow said.

"Himemiko of the swamp... Thank you, little one, you may go." I said sweetly.

With that, the bird flew off.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nanami's room:

"Himemiko of the Swamp?" Tomoe asks.

"Yep." I answered.

Nanami started rambulling (sp?), while Tomoe and I had a serious conversation.

"Yes, she is the guardian mistress of the swamp called Isara. She was originally a catfish spirit." Tomoe explains.

"A catfish?" Nanami and I asked.

"Isara Swamp is part of the lands under Mikage's protection, after all. With the coming of a new land god and the music goddess, it is only natural that they wish to meet you two." Tomoe continues.

"A formal visit like this make me nervous." Nanami said as she brushed her hair.

"What are you worrying yourself?" Tomoe asks her.

"What? But I have to properly greet our guest." Nanami says.

"You need not make an appearance." Tomoe says putting me out of the room.

"Huh?" Nanami asks.

"An incompetent little girl going out there would only get in the way of things. Do not leave this room under any circunstances until the guests leave." Tomoe said as he shut the door.

"So, do I need to make myself scares too?" I asked leaning against the wall.

"Melody, I know you are able to handle this, but it would be fair for your sister." Tomoe walking to the kitchen.

"Fine, just send my meal to my room before the guests get here, okay?"

"Of course."

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So apparently, Nanami agreed to helping Himemiko to found this Kotaro kid and she forced Tomoe to help. The upside we found out about scared word binding...

"Melody, you are the goddess of love too. You have to help us!!!!!!!!!" Nanami complains

"Sorry Nanami, you agreed to the task, not me. So, you are on your own," I said through my door.

I was getting dressed and she wants to drag me into this? I know it a school day, but with the promise Nanami made to Himemiko, I can skip school. I do it a couple of times and I don't get caught, lucky me. Anyway, I threw on a Black acid wash t-shirt, some light blue ripped skinny jeans, my purple lightening van, fingerless gloves, and my choker.